Epoxy 608A / B
First, use instructions
Epoxy-based two-component epoxy resin 608AB special soft Epoxy, moderate viscosity, naturally foaming, high transparency, at room temperature or heat curing flexibility, good surface, mainly for the LED light strip lights with potting. Stickers. transparent surface of the package or electronic components flat crystal glue, crystal ornaments Dijiao, signs, nameplates, badges perfusion.
Second, the nature ago harden
Main agent 608A curing agent 608B
Color: colorless, transparent colorless, transparent
Weight: 1.15 1.15
Viscosity 25 ℃: 700-1500CPS 100MAXCPS
Third, the use conditions
1) mixing ratio: A: B = 100: 50 (weight ratio)
2) Curing conditions: 25 ℃ * 10H-12H or 55 ℃ * 2H (2g)
3) Use Time: 25 ℃ * 40min (100g)
Fourth, note the use of:
1. Working environment: Sheng plastic containers Keep clean, A, B groups were strictly weight ratio, accurately weighed, in a clockwise stir evenly along the vessel wall to stand 3-5 minutes before use.
The operating time and the amount of the deployment of the glue, to avoid wastage. When the temperature is below 15 ℃, please be A plastic preheated to 30 ℃ and then be adjusted glue, easy to operate (low temperature glue will thicken when A ); required sealing lid after use to avoid moisture absorption and cause product obsolescence.
3. When the relative humidity is greater than 85%, the cured surface easily absorb moisture in the air, forming a layer of white mist, so when the relative humidity is greater than 85%, not suitable for room temperature curing, heat curing is recommended.
Fifth, after the hardening properties
1) withstand voltage KV / mm 25
2) Yuden rate 1KHZ 3.7
3) Water absorption% 24 hours (0.1
4) Bending strength Kg / mm2 55
5) Volume resistivity Ohm3 1x1015
6) dielectric loss 1KHZ 0.42
7) Compressive strength Kg / mm2 3.4
8) Impact strength Kg / cm / cm2 6.8
9) surface resistance Ohmm2 5X1015
10) Temperature Strength ℃ 100
Performance data is at a temperature above 25 ℃, humidity of 70% typical data measured in the laboratory environment, only for reference.