LED Medium-Intensity Obstruction Aviation Light Type B Compliance with ICAO and FAA
2. Product Features:
(1) Our company solely developed the medium-intensity aviation light and owns independent intellectual property rights for the products. Its patent number is 816343
(2) The optical lens which is solely developed by our company and used at the product is patented as an invention. Its inventionpatent number is 816343
(3) As a result of using the patented optical lens in the product and applying a single high-efficiency LED as light source, the product obtains brilliant optical effects, very high efficiency of light source conversion, evident effect of energy-saving and 5.2W rated power. All those advantages of the product do maximize the benefits to customers.
(4) As cooling and structural parts of the product are made of lightweight aluminum alloy and the unique structure of cooling focuses on dealing with conduction, the product processes excellent effect of cooling, lightweight structure, 1.6kg weighs, small size, light weight, easy transportation and installation.
(5) As to the driving features of LED lights, the driving power is used for the product. Wide working voltage input (input voltage: AC100V-250V) has been set, which can provide constant current output, brilliant stability of driving, and long service life.
3. Product Performance Standards
ICAO Annex 14 Volume 1, 6012-1999, FAA, NA TO60
4. Application of the Product
The Medium-intensity LED aviation obstruction light is used as a flashing-burning red light that marks all fixed obstructions to prevent air navigational hazards. When fixed obstructions are more than 45m, two or more lower intensity lights should be installed in a manner to ensure an unobstructed view of one or more lights by a pilot.
5. Light Intensity Curve
6. Product Structure with Size (Section View and Name of Main Parts)
7. How to Install and Operate (with detailed sizes and methods for installing)
Note: Please feel free to contact us for further informations.