CAS No.: Bookbinding Glue
Other Names: Glue Particles
MF: YX-654 Bookbinding Glue
EINECS No.: YX-654 Yuxiang
Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
Classification: Hot Melt Adhesives
Main Raw Material: Silicone
Usage: Packing, Bookbinding
Brand Name: Yuxiang
Model Number: YX-654
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||25kg/ box, or customised packing|
|Delivery Detail: ||The adhesive will be shipped Within 15 days|
1. Good melting properties
2. Excellent adhesion
3. Best quality
Product name: Bookbinding Glue/ Hot Melt Glue
Yellow or white granule
Having passed ROSH and 18 terms of environmental tests including REACH and PASH, etc. it's completely environmental protection.
1. Recommended method: spraying coating
2. Recommended operating temperature: 150°C-165°C
3. You can consult to the manufacturer if carbonized in adhesive boxes or tubes. Or you can clean it by mineral oil below temperature 120°C.
4. Via adjusting the temperature to adjust adhesive density when coating.
5. Don't use it mixly together with other brand adhesive.
6. To avoid to be contaminted , you must close the cover immediately after adding hot melt adhesive to the tank.
1. Workers should wear safety glasses and heat-resistant gloves when thermal operation like adding hot melt adhesive to the tank.
2. This product's operating temperature must be below 200°C at any time.
3. The use of premises should be well-ventilated and banned all open flames.
Store in a cool, dry environment and away from direct sunlight. Storage temperature should be below 35 ° C and far away from fire and heat source.
In the storage conditions described above, the hot melt adhesive can be stored for 12 months.
Packing: 25kg/box; or customised packing
The proper use of hot melt adhesive involves a number of technical details, and its application object multifarious. So a preliminary test or trial use it is suggested if the materials to be adhered or the working condition changes, so as to ensure the applicability if products.