CAS No.: Glue for Shoes Making
Other Names: Hot Melt Adhesive
MF: Glue for Shoes Making
EINECS No.: YX-4005 Yuxiang
Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
Classification: Hot Melt Adhesives
Main Raw Material: SIS, SBS, rubber
Usage: Fiber & Garment, Footwear & Leather, Packing, Bags, shoes, cloth, hats
Brand Name: Yuxiang
Model Number: YX-4005
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||Each block of the adhesive is packed with a release paper, 0.6kg/ block, 25kgs/ box customised packing|
|Delivery Detail: ||The adhesive will be shipped Within 15 days|
Glue for Shoes Making :
1. Strong Adhesion
2. Pressure Sensitive
3. Good viscosity
Xiamen Yuxiang is one of the earliest pioneering enterprises to dedicate itself to the research and development of hot melt adhesive for travel shoes/ sneakers. Yuxiang hot melt adhesive is adopted by many well-known enterprises such as Anta, 361° and Guirenniao, etc for its outstanding performance and environmentally-friendliness, This series of product has won good reputation from customers for its stable quality, variety of choice and cost-effectiveness.
Product name: Hot Melt Glue for Shoes Making
YX-4005 hot melt adhesive, is applied to stick sponges in sports shoes, sneakers, casual shoes, is suitable for single-sided nd double-sided spraying coating, with good weatherability and high adhesive strength.
Having passed types of environmental testing including ROSH, 18 items of REACH and PASH, etc. this product is characterized by its complete environmentally-friendliness.
1. Recommended method: spraying coating
2. Recommended operating temperature: 150°C-160°C
3. You can consult to the manufacturer if carbonized in adhesive boxes or tubes. Or you can clean it by mineral oil below temperature 120°C.
4. Via adjusting the temperature to adjust adhesive density when coating.
5. Don't use it mixly together with other brand adhesive.
6. To avoid to be contaminted , you must close the cover immediately after adding hot melt adhesive to the tank.
1. Workers should wear safety glasses and heat-resistant gloves when thermal operation like adding hot melt adhesive to the tank.
2. This product's operating temperature must be below 200°C at any time.
3. The use of premises should be well-ventilated and banned all open flames.
Store in a cool, dry environment and away from direct sunlight. Storage temperature should be below 35 ° C and far away from fire and heat source.
In the storage conditions described above, the hot melt adhesive can be stored for 12 months.
Packing: 25kg/ box, 0.6kg/ block, or customised packing
The proper use of hot melt adhesive involves a number of technical details, and its application object multifarious. So a preliminary test or trial use it is suggested if the materials to be adhered or the working condition changes, so as to ensure the applicability if products.