CAS No.: Adhesive for Tile
Other Names: Hot Melt Glue
MF: Adhesive for Tile
EINECS No.: YX-706B Yuxiang
Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
Classification: Hot Melt Adhesives
Main Raw Material: Polyurethane
Usage: Construction, Packing, Transportation, Woodworking, Tile
Brand Name: Yuxiang
Model Number: YX-706B
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||Each block of the adhesive is packed with a release paper, 0.6kg/ block, 25kgs/ box|
|Delivery Detail: ||The adhesive will be shipped Within 15 days|
Hot Melt Adhesive:
1. Used for Tile
2. Good melting property
3. Excellent adhesion
4. Good fluidity
Yuxiang hot melt adhesive is widely used in tool protection, golf clubs filling protection, refrigerator sealing etc. , all products have passed a number of SGS international environmental monitoring and in line with the highest international environmental standards, for its outstanding performance and environmentally-friendly feature.
Product name: Hot Melt Adhesive for Tile Protection
YX-706B hot melt adhesive for tile protection, it is yellowish solid.
YX-706B hot melt adhesive, is applied for protection tiles by spot coating on the backside of tiles, is characterized by good flexibility, weak viscosity on surface, easy to peel and smooth in operation.
Having passed SGS formaldehydeenvironmentaltesting, 18 items of SGS, EU REACH dangeroussubstance testing. This product is characterized by its complete environmentally-friendliness.
1. Recommended method: spot coating.
2. Recommended operating temperature: 150-160°C.
3. You can consult to the manufacturer if carbonized in adhesive boxes or tubes. Or you can clean it by mineral oil below temperature 120°C.
4. Via adjusting the temperature to adjust adhesive density when coating.
5. Don't use it mixly together with other brand adhesive.
6. To avoid to be contaminated, you must close the cover immediately after adding hot melt adhesive to the tank.
1. Workers should wear safety glasses and heat-resistant gloves when thermal operation like adding hot melt adhesive to the tank.
2. This product's operating temperature must be below 200°C at any time.
3. The use of premises should be well-ventilated and banned all open flames.
Store in a cool, dry environment and away from direct sunlight. Storage temperature should be below 35 ° C and far away from fire and heat source.
In the storage conditions described above, the hot melt adhesive can be stored for 12 months.
Packing: 25kg/ box, 0.45-0.6kg/ block
The proper use of hot melt adhesive involves a number of technical details, and its application object multifarious. So a preliminary test or trial use it is suggested if the materials to be adhered or the working condition changes, so as to ensure the applicability if products.