These tungsten carbide insert bits are used to drill soft formation with low compressive strength and high drill ability, such as shale, clay, sandstone, soft limestone, salt bed and gypsolyte, etc.
1. The bits maximize the use of both conical and chisel inserts of large diameters and high projection.
2. This cutting structure design, combined with maximum cone offset, results in high bit penetration rates.
3. The deep intermesh of cutter rows prevents bit balling in sticky formations.
4. Sealed roller bearing
5. Meet strictly of API and ISO standard
6. High quality, reasonable price and best service
7. Delivery on time
8. Good feedback of the clients
9. Manufacturer of TCI tricone bits, steel tooth tricone bits and PDC bits
10. Be used for water well, oil field, underground, construction, geothermal well, etc.
From 3 7/8 (98.4mm) to 26 (660.4mm)
Sizes and types that are not shown above can be customized according to specific drilling requirements.