China Tricone bit for drilling oil wells that customer trust and with cheaper price
Guangtong company was built in 1983, over the years by a number of the majority of customers, our company has been in the customer first, quality first, the purpose and dedication to customer service, domestic and foreign customers alike. I long for drilling: drill pipe, drill collars, Elevators, mud, hanging clamp, three-cone tipped, steel tooth bit, model complete, quality assurance, reasonable price. Our company is specializes in drill bits, drill pipe, Mud pump and stabilizers for water well, oil field, construction, geothermal, directional boring and underground foundation work all over the world. Our purpose is to sellthe best quality products at the lowest possible price. We are a professional supplier of new and used (rebuilt) drill bits used for oil field, water well. Including tricone bits. PDC bits and drill pipe. Various of model and dimension available. Good condition and reasonable price.
Tricone bit for drilling oil wells
TCI tricone bits for Oil Drilling
Inserted tricon bits
1. This series tricone bit use Sealed roller bearing structure. With rollers arranged in grooves recessed in the cone body, the size of the bearing journal is increased.
2. Thrust bearing surfaces are hardfaced and treated with friction reducing technology.
3. Ball locked cone, suitable for high rotary speed.
tricone bit Cutting structure: very long widely spaced , chisel-shaped inserts and considerable cone axis offset against center line of bit ensure very high penetration rate . To secure the bit from diameter loss, the gage protection inserts have got shorter length and greater angle of the top. Formations: long intervals of very soft poorly compacted shales , sandstone, clays, salts and soft li mestones. Size and IADC available: 3 3/4 to 26 IA415435445417437517537617
More information about our products
60mm, 65mm, 76mm, 93mm, 95mm, 98mm (3 7/8') ,101.6mm, 114mm, 118mm, 120mm, 127mm (5')
130.1mm (5 1/8') ,133.3mm (5 1/4') ,139.7mm (5 1/2') ,142.8mm (5 5/8') ,149.2mm (5 7/8')
152.4mm (6') ,155.5mm (6 1/8') ,158.7mm (6 1/4') ,161.9mm (6 3/8') ,165.1mm (6 1/2')
190.5mm (7 1/2') ,193.6mm (7 5/8') ,200.0mm (7 7/8')
212.7mm (8 3/8') ,215.9mm (8 1/2') ,222.2mm8 3/4')
241.3 (9 1/2') ,244.4 (9 5/8') ,250.8 (9 7/8')
269.8 (10 5/8') ,295.3 (11 5/8')
311.1 (12 1/4') ,346.0 (13 5/8') ,349.2 (13 3/4')
374.6 (14 3/4')
381 (15') ,393.7 (15 1/2') ,406.4 (16')
444.5 (17 1/2') ,508 (20') ,558 (22') ,609.6 (24')
KN/ mm (bit dia.)
Lb/ in (bit dia.)
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
Any inquiry is welcomed here .
1) How to send money to us ?
We can send you our bank account information after the contract is made . By T/ T , Western union ....
2) What is the MOQ ?
Small trial order is acceptable , like 1pc, 2 pcs....
3) Inspection is possbile ?
Yes, you are welcome to our company at any time or you can make inspection through Third inspection agent , like SGS , BV and so on .
4) How to transport the bits ?
By sea , by air , by DHL, by UPS and so on ....
Do you have any questions ? Please don't hesitate to ask me and you will get the satisfactory response once you contact us .