API 23 Newest Steel Teeth Bits or tricone bit or TCI bit or Rock drilling bit
Steel tooth tricone bit series:
1) Soft formation tooth bits:
The soft formations tooth bits are used to drill low compressive strength, soft formations. Long projection tooth lengths are used on high offset cones to provide the greatest penetrations rates possible. Wear resistance hard facing is used to control tooth wear. On the softest bit types this hard facing completely covers the bit teeth.
2) Medium hard formations tooth bits:
The medium hard formation tooth bits are used to drill high compressive strength, medium hard formations. Shoot projection teeth with reduced crest length are used in this series of bit designs. Durable hard facing is applied to reduce tooth wear.
Quantity of reliable rock bit in stock, kinds of sizes and covers most of IADC code.
tricone rock bit:
1. Journal bearing, hardfaced hear bearing surface
2. Oring seal is made of the more wear resistance high staturated buna-N with the increased seal section and precisely
designed sealing flange in the cone sealing area increased the reliablity of the seal
3. The bit bearing can be ball locked or ring locked
4. New type of grease that can sustain high temperature up to 250 degrees centigrade.
5. Size avaliable from 3 (76mm) to 26 (660.4mm)
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
Any inquiry is welcomed here .
1) How to send money to us ?
We can send you our bank account information after the contract is made . By T/ T , Western union ....
2) What is the MOQ ?
Small trial order is acceptable , like 1pc, 2 pcs....
3) Inspection is possbile ?
Yes, you are welcome to our company at any time or you can make inspection through Third inspection agent , like SGS , BV and so on .
4) How to transport the bits ?
By sea , by air , by DHL, by UPS and so on ....
Do you have any questions ? Please don't hesitate to ask me and you will get the satisfactory response once you contact us .