|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
1.Tricone Bit, Steel Bit, TCI Bit, Reamer Bit, Rock Roller Bit
1. Tricone bit, Steel bit, TCI bit, Reamer bit, Rock roller bit
1) . Cutting Structure of this series tricone rock bit :
2) . Gauge Structure of this series tricone rock bit :
3) .Bearing Structure of this series tricone rock bit :
4) .Seal and Lubrication of this series tricone rock bit :
5) .Product Application of this series tricone rock bit :
2. About the sizes and IADC codes of tricone bit
3. About the formation of tricone bit supply for.
Soft formation TCI tricone bits:
The soft formation TCI tricone bits are used to drill low compressive strength, very soft formations. This bit maximized to use of both conical and chisel tungsten carbide inserts of large diameters and high projection. This cutting structure design, combined with maximum cone offset, results in high bit penetration rates. The deep intermesh of cutter rows prevents bit bailing in sticky formations.
Medium formation TCI tricone bits:
The medium formation TCI tricone bits features aggressive chisel tungsten carbide inserts on the heel rows and inner rows. This design provides a fast drilling rate and added cutting structure durability in medium to medium hard for mations. The HSN rubber O-ring provides adequate sealing for bearing durability.
Hard formation TCI tricone bits:
The hard formation TCI tricone bits can be used to drill hard and abrasive formations. Wear resistance tungsten carbide inserts are used in the outer rows to prevent loss of bit gauge. Maximum numbers of hemispherical shaped inserts are used in all rows to provide cutter durability and long life.
4. You may have any questions , please ask us freely .
Any inquiry is welcomed here .
1) How to send money to us ?
We can send you our bank account information after the contract is made . By T/ T , Western union ....
2) What is the MOQ ?
Small trial order is acceptable , like 1pc, 2 pcs....
3) Inspection is possbile ?
Yes, you are welcome to our company at any time or you can make inspection through Third inspection agent , like SGS , BV and so on .
4) How to transport the bits ?
By sea , by air , by DHL, by UPS and so on ....
Do you have any questions ? Please don't hesitate to ask me and you will get the satisfactory response once you contact us .