High quality Tricone bit for drilling wells with API standard
Our company is specializes in drill bits, drill pipe, Mud pump and stabilizers for water well, oil field, construction, geothermal, directional boring and underground foundation work all over the world. Our purpose is to sellthe best quality products at the lowest possible price. We are a professional supplier of new and used (rebuilt) drill bits used for oil field, water well. Including tricone bits. PDC bits and drill pipe. Various of model and dimension available. Good condition and reasonable price.
Tricone bit for drilling wells
1. Cutting structure this type TCI tricone bits:
The durability of premium tungsten carbide insert is improved with new formulas and new techniques for insert
2. Gauge structure this type TCI tricone bits:
Multiple gaugeprotection with gauge trimmers on the heel of cone, tungsten carbide inserts and hardfacing on
the shirttail increases gauge holding capability and bearing life.
3. Bearing structure of this type TCI tricone bits:
High precision bearing with two thrust faces. Ball lock the cone. Hardfaced head bearing surface. Cone bearing
inlaid with friction-reducing alloy and then silver plated.Abrasion resistance and seizure resistance of the bearing are improved.
4. Seal and Lubrication of this type TCI tricone bits:
Premium Oring, optimal seal compression and curved seal structure can enhance the seal performance. The pressure
compensator system and advanced grease can greatly increase the lubricating reliability .
5. Product Application this type TCI tricone bits: It can receive high WOB in the conventional drilling. It is suitable for various formations by matching cutting
structure with different tooth shape, tooth density and tooth exposure height.
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
Any inquiry is welcomed here .
1) How to send money to us ?
We can send you our bank account information after the contract is made . By T/ T , Western union ....
2) What is the MOQ ?
Small trial order is acceptable , like 1pc, 2 pcs....
3) Inspection is possbile ?
Yes, you are welcome to our company at any time or you can make inspection through Third inspection agent , like SGS , BV and so on .
4) How to transport the bits ?
By sea , by air , by DHL, by UPS and so on ....
Do you have any questions ? Please don't hesitate to ask me and you will get the satisfactory response once you contact us .