Hotsale : 2013 Best price of Kingdream Tricone bit for drilling oil wells with API certification
Our company is specializes in drill bits, drill pipe, Mud pump and stabilizers for water well, oil field, construction, geothermal, directional boring and underground foundation work all over the world. Our purpose is to sellthe best quality products at the lowest possible price. We are a professional supplier of new and used (rebuilt) drill bits used for oil field, water well. Including tricone bits. PDC bits and drill pipe. Various of model and dimension available. Good condition and reasonable price.
Tricone bit for drilling wells
Soft formation tooth bits:
The soft formations tooth bits are used to drill low compressive strength, soft formations. Long projection tooth lengths are used on high offset cones to provide the greatest penetrations rates possible. Wear resistance hard facing is used to control tooth wear. On the softest bit types this hard facing completely covers the bit teeth.
Medium hard formations tooth bits:
The medium hard formation tooth bits are used to drill high compressive strength, medium hard formations. Shoot projection teeth with reduced crest length are used in this series of bit designs. Durable hard facing is applied to reduce tooth wear.
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
Any inquiry is welcomed here .
1) How to send money to us ?
We can send you our bank account information after the contract is made . By T/ T , Western union ....
2) What is the MOQ ?
Small trial order is acceptable , like 1pc, 2 pcs....
3) Inspection is possbile ?
Yes, you are welcome to our company at any time or you can make inspection through Third inspection agent , like SGS , BV and so on .
4) How to transport the bits ?
By sea , by air , by DHL, by UPS and so on ....
Do you have any questions ? Please don't hesitate to ask me and you will get the satisfactory response once you contact us .