|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
API China High Efficiency TCI Tricone Rotary Bit Manuturer
API China High Efficiency TCI tricone rotary bit Manuturer
We have many years experience in research and production of petroleum equipment. With flexible company structures and advanced technologies, we have dedicated ourselves to supplying drilling industry with the best products available.
We take pride in offering prompt, courteous services to all facets of oilfield, water well, mining and construction industries.
TCI tricone rotary bit Manufacturer
1. Cutting structure this type TCI tricone bits:
The durability of premium tungsten carbide insert is improved with new formulas and new techniques for insert bit.
2. Gauge structure this type TCI tricone bits:
Multiple gaugeprotection with gauge trimmers on the heel of cone, tungsten carbide inserts and hardfacing on the
shirttail increases gauge holding capability and bearing life.
3. Bearing structure of this type TCI tricone bits:
High precision bearing with two thrust faces. Ball lock the cone. Hardfaced head bearing surface. Cone bearing inlaid with
frictionreducing alloy and then silverplated.Abrasion resistance and seizure resistance of the bearing are improved.
Other Products You may be Interested in
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
Any inquiry is welcomed here .
1) How to send money to us ?
We can send you our bank account information after the contract is made . By T/ T , Western union ....
2) What is the MOQ ?
mall trial order is acceptable , like 1pc, 2 pcs....
3) Inspection is possbile ?
Yes, you are welcome to our company at any time or you can make inspection through Third inspection agent , like SGS , BV and so on .
4) How to transport the bits ?
By sea , by air , by DHL, by UPS and so on ....
Do you have any questions ? Please don't hesitate to ask me and you will get the satisfactory response once you contact us .