Best price of Kingdream PDC diamond drill bit Manufacturer
1) The PDC rock bit is suitable for soft to medium soft formations.
2) structure is force balanced, bit blade is asymmetrically designed, and spiral blade and spiral gage are also designed so that the load on bit is balanced that resulting better stability of the bit.
3) Multiple types of high performance PDC cutter are strategically arranged on the bit for improved service life the bit.
4) Shock absorbers are designed to make the bit capable of drilling through formations with hard stringers.
5) Hydraulic system of the bit is optimized using dynamic flow pattern simulation technology to enhance cleaning and cooling effects of the bit to effectively prevent bit from balling.
6) Erosion on bit surface is effectively prevented by utilizing hardfacing material of highly erosion resistant and applying advanced base metal enhancement technology.
7) Ports on bit are also optimally designed to prevent erosion of water courses inside the bit.
Bit Size: 4 1/2'- 17 1/2 (114mm-444.5mm)
Blades: 3-9 Blades
Nozzles: according to your requirement
PDC Cutter: 191316131313
Total cutter: 44 pcs
Rotary speed: 60-300 rpm
Delivery terms: within 3 days after the payment
Package: Iron Boxes. as custoemrs requirements
OEM: OK, We can make kinds of PDC bits according to customers requirements
Our Product Advantage
1. PDC concave bit with premium PDC teeth;
2. No. 45 steel as the drill bit body;
3. Over 10 years manufacturering experience;
4. Solid quality;
5. Cutter layout is force balanced to drill a precise round hole and reduce bit whirl;
6. Large junk slots and flushing ports;
7. Advanced geometric design for faster penetration;
Any inquiry is welcomed here
1) How to send money to us ?
We can send you our bank account information after the contract is made . By T/ T , Western union ....
2) What is the MOQ ?
Small trial order is acceptable , like 1pc, 2 pcs....
3) Inspection is possbile ?
Yes, you are welcome to our company at any time or you can make inspection through Third inspection agent , like SGS , BV and so on .
4) How to transport the bits ?
By sea , by air , by DHL, by UPS and so on ....
Do you have any questions ? Please don't hesitate to ask me and you will get the satisfactory response once you contact us .