|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
Tricone Drill Bit Manufacturer
Tricone drill bit manufacturer
The strength and wear resistance of inserts are improve by using carbide inserts with high strength and high wear resistance.
Surface of the high precision bearing heat treated by using advanced heat treatment process to improve the load capacity and service life of the bearing.
The service life of the bearing is further extended by adopting harder and mort wear resistant material for thrust bearing.
Preventing reflux structure has dual function, it can avoid air counterflow and dust entering into bearing when the air-compressor stop working accidentally, and separate air and water in order to avoid water entering into bearing when it works normally to prolong the life of bearing.
Guangtong company was built in 1983, over the years by a number of the majority of customers, our company has been in the customer first, quality first, the purpose and dedication to customer service, domestic and foreign customers alike. I long for drilling: drill pipe, drill collars, Elevators, mud, hanging clamp, three-cone tipped, steel tooth bit, model complete, quality assurance, reasonable price.
Other Products You may be Interested in
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
Any inquiry is welcomed here .
1) How to send money to us ?
We can send you our bank account information after the contract is made . By T/ T , Western union ....
2) What is the MOQ ?
Small trial order is acceptable , like 1pc, 2 pcs....
3) Inspection is possbile ?
Yes, you are welcome to our company at any time or you can make inspection through Third inspection agent , like SGS , BV and so on .
4) How to transport the bits ?
By sea , by air , by DHL, by UPS and so on ....
Do you have any questions ? Please don't hesitate to ask me and you will get the satisfactory response once you contact us .