|[Tools & Equipment] - [Drilling Tools] - [Drill Bit]|
TCI Tricone Bit
TCI tricone bit
Tricone bit Cutting structure: very long widely spaced , chisel-shaped inserts and considerable cone axis offset against center line of bit ensure very high penetration rate . To secure the bit from diameter loss, the gage protection inserts have got shorter length and greater angle of the top. Formations: long intervals of very soft poorly compacted shales , sandstone, clays, salts and soft li mestones. Size and IADC available: 3 3/4 to 26 IA415435445417437517537617
Soft formation tooth bits:
The soft formations tooth bits are used to drill low compressive strength, soft formations. Long projection tooth lengths are used on high offset cones to provide the greatest penetrations rates possible. Wear resistance hard facing is used to control tooth wear. On the softest bit types this hard facing completely covers the bit teeth.
Medium hard formations tooth bits:
The medium hard formation tooth bits are used to drill high compressive strength, medium hard formations. Shoot projection teeth with reduced crest length are used in this series of bit designs. Durable hard facing is applied to reduce tooth wear.
1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.