1. High-strength, high flexibility, high temperature, high wear resistance.
2. High-precision metal seal.
3. Locking roller ball, to adapt to high-speed.
4. The use of high strength high toughness carbide teeth.
5. Hours in the rotary cone bit with the impact, crushing and shearing the role of broken rock.
6. Cone bit to adapt to the soft, medium and hard of various strata.
7. Reasonable price and long working life.
TCI bits series:
1) .Soft formation TCI triconebits:
The soft formationTCI tricone bits are used to drill low compressive strength, very softformations. This bit maximized to use of both conical and chisel tungstencarbide inserts of large diameters and high projection. This cutting structuredesign, combined with maximum cone offset, results in high bit penetrationrates. The deep intermesh of cutter rows prevents bit bailing in stickyformations.
2) .Medium formation TCI tricone bits:
The medium formationTCI tricone bits features aggressive chisel tungsten carbide inserts on theheel rows and inner rows. This design provides a fast drilling rate and addedcutting structure durability in medium to medium hard for mations. The HSNrubber O-ring provides adequate sealing for bearing durability.