The instrument is designed and made as per the Industry Standard SH/ T0193-92 Test Methods for Oxidation Stability of Lubricating Oils (Gyratory Oxygen Bombs) and ASTM D2272.
The instrument is used for determining oxidation stability of new or in-service turbine oil, which is composed of the same components (base oil or additive) . It also can be used as the rapid methods to evaluated the oxidation stability of insulated oil, which contains 2, 6-di-tert-butylphenol.
Main technical specification and parameters:
1. Power supply: AC 220 V±10%
2. Heating power: 2500 W
3. Pressure sensor: 01.6 MPa, accuracy: ±2
4. Temperature controlling range: room temperature200 continuously adjust. In general, the test temperature is 150 .
5. Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.1
6. Test mode: It contains two oxygen bombs.
so you can do test for two pieces of sample at the same time.
7. Rotation speed: 100±5 r/ min
8. Angle between the oxygen and the water level: 30 °
9. Dimension: 664mm x 574mm x920mm
10. Oil bath cubage: 30 L
11. Weight: about 45 kg