Latin Name: Ribes nigrum L.
Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidins
Testing Method: HPLC
Part used: Fruit
Main Function: Anti-Aging
5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%Anthocyanidins
1. Reducing blood glucose
2. Boosting skin metabolism and purify skin
3. Have antiviral activity
4. Anti-aids medicines raw materials
5. Weight loss activities by preventing absorption
6. Inhibit free-radicals and adjust immune system
7. Inhibit the multiplication of harmful bacteria and relieve the abdominal symptomns of bowel sound
8. Improve the carbohydrate metabolism, and finally achieve the purpose of reducing the blood glucose
Black Currant (Ribes nigrum) is a species of ribes berry native to central and northern Europe and northern Asia. Blackcurrant fruits are a good source of minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin C. Blackcurrant fruits have diuretic and diaphoretic actions, help to increase bodily resistance to infections.
Black Currant Powder like bilberry, is rich in anthocyanidins. The roles of anthocyanidins pigments as medicinal agents have been well-accepted dogma in folk medicine throughout the world, and, in fact, these pigments are linked to an amazingly broad-based range of health benefits. Black Currant Powder anthocyanidins have putative antioxidant and radical-scavenging effects which may protect cells from oxidative damage and reduce risk of cardiovascular diseases and cancer.
Blackcurrant fruits are a good source of minerals and vitamins, especially vitamin C.
They have diuretic and diaphoretic actions, help to increase bodily resistance to infections and are a valuable remedy for treating colds and flu.
The juice, especially when fresh or vacuum-sealed, helps to stem diarrhoea and calms indigestion.
The leaves are cleansing, diaphoretic and diuretic