English name: Rose Hips Extract
Latin Name: Rosa rugosa Thunb
Plant Origin: Rosa Laevigata Michx. Rosa canina
Part Used: Fruit
Appearance : Brown yellow fine powder
Active Ingredients: Vitamin C, Polyphenol, Ascorbic acid
Test methods: UV-VIS
Specification: 4: 1, 5: 1, 5%, 6%, 10% Ascorbic Acid, 10% vitamin C
Rosehips are usually consumed in tea and powdered supplement form. Research indicates that no side effects for consumption of rosehips has been reported oridentified in studies. Rosehips provide more vitamin C content per serving thatany fruit, vegetable or synthetic supplement. They are considered to be asafeand mild alternative for natural Vitamin C intake in adults and children.
1. Rose hips extract monitors the menstrual cycle and relieves pain.
2. Rose hips extract can improve blood circulation, boosts metabolism.
3. Rose hips extract is effective on strengthening the spleen and helping digestion.
4. Rose hips extract has the function of protecting the brain and nerve tissue from oxidation.
5. Rose hips extract can be used to anti-oxidation, rose hips extract has the function of preventing skin aging.