English name : Feverfew Extract
Plant Origin: Tanacetum Parthenium
Active Ingredient : Parthenolide
CAS NO: 20554-84-1
Description: Yellow-brown powder
Molecular formula: C15H20O3
Specification: 0.5% ; 0.8%
Parthenolide, also known as fever chrysanthemum, is a familiar early perennial to ancient Europeans. Compositae is European origin of dwarf perennial herb. U. S. researchers recently found that a plant extract parthenolide can destroy acute leukemia cells, leukemia drug on the development of great help.
1. Anti-tumor effectively.
2. Treating migraine, rheumatic diseases and other diseases.
3. Expelling wind and effectively, treating gastrointestinal pain and so on.
4. Reducing renal pain, easing the dizziness and morning vomiting.
5. Lowering blood pressure, lessen stomach irritation.
6. Stimulating the appetite, improving digestion and kidney function.