Detailed Product Description
Product Name: Aloe Vera Extract
Active Ingredient: Aloin
Botanical Source: Aloe vera (Linn.) N. L. Burman var. chinensis (Haw.) Berg
Biogenic Origin: Wild in North and South America China
CAS NO.: 1415-73-2
Specification: 20%-98% Aloin
Molecular formula: C21H22O9
Molecular Weight: 418.39
Appearance: Fine yellow powder
Solubility: Easily soluble in pyridine; soluble in glacial acetic acid, acetone & ethanol etc.
Usage: Inhibit prostate hyperplasia
(1) With the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds;
(2) Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation;
(3) With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne;
(4) Eliminating the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness;
(5) Preventing skin being damaged from UV radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
(1) Applied in the fields of food and health product , aloe contains a lot of amino acids, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which can help body with better health care;
(2) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has the function of promoting tissue regeneration and anti-inflammatory;
(3) Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.