• Silver oxide batteries have 'SR ** W' and 'SR ** SW' two series.
• The difference is that silver oxide battery different content: SR ** W 'series of low silver content, SR ** SW' family silver content is very high.
• Battery performance terms, the main difference lies in its 1.5V discharge plateau time are significantly different, SR ** W 'series platforms discharge time is short; and the' long SR ** SW 'series platforms discharge time, about his life, about 90% The times are more than 1.5V platform.
• silver oxide battery series adapt to the high voltage discharge use of stable requirements, especially for smaller current electrical appliances long continuous use of.
Tel: 0755-83997259 ext60 1 QQ: 2573554060 Contact: Chen
Address: Futian District, Shenzhen Fuhua Road, East Block building industry 7G
• product stable and reliable performance, low self-discharge, strong anti overnight. Widely used in computer motherboards, memory cards, music cards, calculators, electronic watches and clocks, electric toys, miniature instruments, medical equipment, LED flash, card devices, small appliances, security, remote control, electronic scales, electronic dictionaries, MP4, digital cameras, various electronic products standby power, telecommunication, digital electronics, IT and other portable electronic power products.
• Depending on the electrical and electronic products for battery performance special requirements, developed a special remote control batteries, anti-theft device-specific batteries, electronic watches dedicated battery, computer motherboards Battery, LED flash special batteries, electronics, said special battery, MP3 Battery and other products.
(On the button batteries)
• Button batteries, also called button batteries means dimensions as a small button battery, in general a larger diameter, thin (relative to the cylindrical batteries, such as AA and so on the 5th battery on the market);
• Button batteries from the shape of the battery up to points, the same classification of the corresponding battery columnar cells, square cells, shaped battery;
• button cell general there are two common charging and not charging:
Charging includes 3.6V rechargeable lithium-ion button batteries (LIR Series), 3V rechargeable lithium-ion button cell (ML series);
No charge includes 3V lithium button battery (CR series), 1.5V alkaline manganese button battery (LR and SR series);
• The model name in front of the letters indicating the type of button batteries battery, digital representation size, the first two numbers indicate the diameter, the thickness of the latter two represent;
• Button batteries due to their smaller size, diameter from 4.8mm to 30mm, thickness ranging from 1.0mm to 7.7mm; generally used for back-up power supply of electronic products, such as computer motherboards, electronic watches, electronic dictionaries, electronic scales, memory cards, remote control, electric toys.