Porsche PIWIS II
Latest version: V12.4
Porsche Piwis Tester II Functions and Descriptions:
1. Read/ clear error code, catch data stream, computer programming match, component test, maintenance information consult, components site drawing, wiring diagram.
2. Online function description:
To support ONLINE function, valid certificate must be available for Porsche Piwis Tester II. Requires ONLINE modules: (F BCM R BCM DME ELV SRS KEY) . We offer Porsche piwis 2 online certificate, as well as online account. With the functions of programming keys, coding engine immonilizer. , it works as dealers do.
Porsche Piwis Tester II Support Systems:
ENGINE automatio transmission, air-conditioner, SRS, ABS, ASR, MPL, GM, Original antitheft System, KEYLESS GO system, OBDII system.
About its software:
Notice please: The software support teamviewer, connect our Porsche laptop for software details if you are interested. It will not expire, no need to worry about the 90-day time lock.
1. Version: V12.4
2. Updating: by CD or online. Free updating within 1 year
4. Laptops: We offer 3 kinds of laptop: DELL E5430, Panasonic cf30, and Panasonic cf31.
Porsche Piwis Tester II works with the old and latest Porsche cars (from 1996 to 2013) . . It can help you diagnose and program the most new and old kind of Porsche cars. For example: 911 (997) (991) , Boxster/ Cayman. (987) ,Cayenne up to MY 2010, Cayenne from MY 2011 and Panamera.
Porsche Piwis Tester II Packing List:
1. Piwis Tester II VCI * 1 PCs
2. OBDII Cable *2 PCs
3. USB Cable * 2 PCs
4. Extensional Cable *2 PCs
5. Used panasonic cf30
Why buy Porsche piwis II?
1. New Panamera can only be diagnosed by using Porsche Piwis Tester II. Based on current project planning, all earlier vehicle models will gradually be changed over to the new Porsche Piwis Tester II by the end of 2010. Porsche Piwis Tester I can only be used for older models in the Porsche workshop until end of 2010.
2. Support for Porsche Piwis Tester I will no longer be available once the earlier diagnostic programs have been transferred to Porsche Piwis Tester II.