|Dimensions: || Diameter 18mm, high 68mm (mm) || Standard voltage: ||3.7 (V) |
| model: || BRC 18650|| Application type: || flashlight|
| Brand: || SureFire|| certified product: || Manufacturers Certification|
| Custom processing: || no|| Rated Capacity: || 4200 (mah) |
Latest ultrafire TRC 18650 lithium battery. 4200mAh 3.7V 4200mAh large battery capacity, the highest capacity on the market!
Name: The Lightning / UltraFire 18650 rechargeable lithium battery
Model: BRC 18650
Specifications: Diameter: 18mm, height: 68mm
Nominal voltage: 3.7V
Resistance: less than 70mΩ
Nominal capacity: 4200mAh.
Protection board Output: within the protective plate is outside the negative.
Battery cycle life of greater than 500 times
With lithium advantages:
1. Small size, light weight, large capacity, environmental protection, no memory effect.
2. is the power of choice for portable electronic devices, but relatively delicate lithium battery, use please note the following.
Lithium use common sense:
1. You must use a standard 4.2V rechargeable lithium battery charger.
2. Prohibition of large current discharge (with protection board will automatically control).
3. Do not over-discharge, single battery voltage should not fall below 2.5V (with protection board will automatically control).
4. Non-disassemble, short-circuit the battery, most likely caused by short circuit fire.
5. Use the temperature 0-60 ℃.
3, low self-discharge rate, no memory effect, high efficiency, more power;
4, the battery itself with over-current, over charge, over discharge protection, voltage 3.7-4.20V, you can ensure that the battery use safety, rest assured, xenon flashlight support large current discharge, WF-500, L600, L1200 and other high-power xenon flashlight You can not use the battery;
4, do not punch the battery, squeeze or demolition;
5. Do not expose the battery to high temperature;
Then use a new battery first charge, rechargeable batteries need to be careful not to over-discharge and overcharge, otherwise it will damage the battery, the charging and discharging of the battery damage caused by improper, the shop is not responsible for all after the full voltage of the lithium battery 4.2V, the battery voltage is the most Fortunately, about 3.6V to be promptly charged, as the battery voltage is below 3V or less can not charge, causing the battery scrap recommended Nanfu universal battery charger from the stop protection.
Carefully read the following precautions to ensure proper use of lithium-ion batteries.
To prevent battery leakage, explosion, fire, etc. occurs, please note the following:
- Do not throw batteries into water or get it wet;
- Do not heat source (like fire or heater) used or stored near the battery;
- Please use the original charger;
- Do not reverse the positive and negative;
- Do not connect the battery directly to a wall outlet or car cigarette lighter socket;
- Do not put batteries in fire or heat the battery;
- Prohibit the use of lead or other metal objects to the battery positive and negative short-circuit, prohibit the battery with necklaces, hairpins, or other metal objects together with the transport or storage;
- Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to mechanical vibration;
- Prohibit the use of nails or other sharp objects piercing the battery case, the battery is prohibited hammering or foot;
- Do not directly solder the battery terminals;
- Do not in any way disassemble the battery;
- Prohibited under fire or extreme heat conditions to charge the battery.
- Prohibit the battery into a microwave oven or pressure vessel;
- Prohibit and primary batteries (such as batteries) or different capacity, type, variety battery combination;
- Do not use if the battery gives off an odor, heat, deformation, discoloration or any other anomalies appear; if the battery is being used or charged, should
Remove immediately and stop using the charger from the electrical appliance or use;
- Batteries should be kept out of reach of children. If a child accidentally swallowing a battery should seek medical attention immediately;
- If the battery leaks or emits an odor, you should immediately remove it from near open flames;
Electrolyte leakage may cause fire or explosion;
- If the battery leaks electrolyte gets into your eyes, do not rub, rinse with water, seek medical attention immediately if not in time, the eyes will be subject to
Do not use the battery in extremely hot environment, such as direct sunlight or in a car on a hot day. Otherwise, the battery will overheat, might fire (light), so
It will affect battery performance and shorten battery life.
Use only a battery under the following conditions, otherwise it will reduce battery performance or shorten battery life. Battery outside of this temperature range may
Cause overheating, explosion or fire.
Charge: 0 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
Discharge: -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
30 days Storage: -20 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
90 days Storage: -20 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
When children use the battery, you need to press the contents of the user manual of the teachings, and pay close attention to them to ensure the proper use of batteries.
If the battery leaks and the electrolyte get on skin or clothing, wash immediately with flowing water in the affected area, or it may cause skin irritation.
Read the manual device with a battery, the battery of the correct installation and removal.
If the device is not long, remove the battery and place it in a cool, dry place, otherwise, the battery may rust or performance deterioration.
If the battery terminals are dirty, wipe with a dry cloth before use and clean. Otherwise the battery will be poor contact, causing energy loss, or can not be charged