|Colour: || Orange|| Dimensions: || Diameter 26mm height 65mm (mm) |
| model: ||26650|| Standard voltage: ||3.7 (V) |
| Application type: || flashlight|| Brand: || SureFire|
| certified product: || Manufacturers found|| Custom processing: || no|
| Rated Capacity: || 5000 (mah) |
Above is a lithium battery prices
Dimensions: Diameter 26mm height 65mm
Resistance: less than 18 milliohms
Weight: 93 grams
Charging voltage: 4.2V. Maximum of 4.25V
Discharge lower limit voltage: 2.75V
Maximum charge current: 4A
Maximum discharge current: 8A
Then use a new battery first charge, rechargeable batteries need to be careful not to over-discharge and overcharge, otherwise it will damage the battery, the charging and discharging of the battery damage caused by improper, the shop is not responsible for all after the full voltage of the lithium battery 4.2V, the battery voltage is the most Fortunately, about 3.6V to be promptly charged, as the battery voltage is below 3V or less can not charge, causing the battery scrap recommended Nanfu Universal charger from the stop, the battery is guaranteed.
Note carefully read the following precautions to ensure proper use of lithium-ion batteries to prevent battery leakage, explosion, fire, etc. occurs, please note the following:
- Do not throw batteries into water or get it wet;
- Do not heat source (like fire or heater) used or stored near the battery;
- Please use the original charger;
- Do not reverse the positive and negative;
- Do not connect the battery directly to a wall outlet or car cigarette lighter socket;
- Do not put batteries in fire or heat the battery;
- Prohibit the use of lead or other metal objects to the battery positive and negative short-circuit, prohibit the battery with necklaces, hairpins, or other metal objects together with the transport or storage;
- Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to mechanical vibration;
- Prohibit the use of nails or other sharp objects piercing the battery case, the battery is prohibited hammering or foot;
- Do not directly solder the battery terminals;
- Do not in any way disassemble the battery;
- Prohibited under fire or extreme heat conditions to charge the battery.
- Prohibit the battery into a microwave oven or pressure vessel;
- Prohibit and primary batteries (such as batteries) or different capacity, type, variety battery combination;
- If the battery gives off an odor, heat, deformation, discoloration, or may not appear when using any other anomaly; if the battery is being used or charged, should be removed immediately and stop using the appliances or charger;
- Batteries should be kept out of reach of children. If a child accidentally swallowing a battery should seek medical attention immediately;
- If the battery leaks or emits an odor, you should immediately remove it from near open flames; electrolyte leakage may cause fire or explosion;
- If the battery leaks electrolyte gets into your eyes, do not rub, rinse with water, seek medical attention immediately if not in time, the eyes will hurt.
Do not use the battery in extremely hot environment, such as direct sunlight or in a car on a hot day. Otherwise, the battery will overheat, might fire (light), this will affect battery performance and shorten battery life.
Use only a battery under the following conditions, otherwise it will reduce battery performance or shorten battery life. Use the battery outside of this temperature range may cause overheating, explosion or fire.
Charge: 0 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
Discharge: -20 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
30 days Storage: -20 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
90 days Storage: -20 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
When children use the battery, you need to press the contents of the user manual of the teachings, and pay close attention to them to ensure the proper use of batteries.
If the battery leaks and the electrolyte get on skin or clothing, wash immediately with flowing water in the affected area, or it may cause skin irritation.
Read the manual device with a battery, the battery of the correct installation and removal.
If the device is not long, remove the battery and place it in a cool, dry place, otherwise, the battery may rust or performance deterioration.
If the battery terminals become dirty, wipe clean with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise, the battery will be poor contact, causing energy loss, or not charge.
Tip: Do not run out of battery, when the light is dim, please charge it in time, or can not be refilled.
Battery head for the tip structure to ensure good contact during use.
All batteries sold all but a rebate does not change, there are objections, please bypass!