Marine Fender - Arch Fender :
1. Reliable and trouble free service
Super Arch Fenders have been optimized for increased energy absorption compared to traditional arch fenders.
providing reliable and trouble free service for a wide variety of berths even under the most severe conditions.
They are being widely used in port facility due to their high energy absorption and low reaction force and stable
performance as well as high durability following simple structure. They are particularly useful for vessels
with high allowable hull pressures and for locations where mounting space is limited. A variety of sizes and
lengths are offered.
2. High energy absorption per weight unit
Among compress fender series, super arch fender enjoys relatively high energy absorption per weight
unit (consume rubber) .
Under the condition of the same unit weight of rubber, the energy absorption of supper arch fender is 3.5 times
higher than that of cylindrical fender, 2.3 times higher than that of D type fender.
Each Super Arch Fender can be also equipped with frontal frame and frontal pad (PE) to reduce face
pressure and play
down its friction coefficient with boat deck, hence, greatly eases shear force in berthing. To enhance fender safety.
this type fender also has steel plate inside and bolt hole to get it fixed to concrete wall.
3. Key attributes:
1. High energy absorption and low Reaction Force
2. Excellent resistance to atmospheric aging and hence has very good strength and stability
3. Arch shape reduces stress concentrations
4. With shockproof plates at the front, it may reduce surface pressure
5. Excellent shear resistance
6. Versatile, easy to install and ensuring a long trouble free life
7. Suitable for small to medium size vessel
8. Choices of contact surface including rubber, non marking rubber, PE pads, and steel structure backed PE pads.
to suit different application requirements
More Marine Fender - Arch Fender can be offered, pls contact us for more details