- Brand: Supfire
- Color Classification: single cell single cell (with protection board)
- Product Number: AB1
- Time to market: 2012
Factory appearance of the product may have a little fine-tuning specific products, please prevail in kind
Note: The battery is a consumable item easy to use because of personal problems.
Only one month warranty. Within six months to pay postage can be sent back free replacement.
A new battery with protection board purple, better quality, have a friend in need can buy
Flashlight and batteries Care Tips
Simple point, the nature of the lithium battery flashlight and ice used almost as if the ice melted during discharge process. Flashlight comes with over-discharge protection, if the flashlight starts blinking or decrease in brightness, it indicates that the battery needs charging voltage is too low (like a block of ice into water soon need to re-frozen), after flashing if not continue recharging the battery will discharge completely over discharge scrapped off (almost as if the ice into water re-frozen if this time can also recover, but thoroughly into water evaporates it completely useless)
Long-term storage of lithium batteries will slowly relieved a little power, so please do not use the long half charge and discharge point (think of ice is very simple, long-term storage will slowly dissipate). Develop good habits will greatly extend the battery life. Make sure you pay attention, cause prolonged storage battery over-discharge of the battery is not a quality problem, his own characteristics on the decision. Please do not for this reason that just the difference in assessment.
Specifications: LC 18650
Nominal voltage: 3.7V
SupFire 18650 (tip) rechargeable lithium battery
Scope: digital camera batteries, laptop batteries, electric toys batteries, flashlight batteries, etc.
New battery charge before first use, the rechargeable battery needs to be careful not to over-charge and over-discharge, otherwise it will damage the battery, the charging and discharging of the battery damage caused by improper, the shop is not responsible for all after full lithium battery voltage of 4.2V, the battery voltage about 3.6V should be promptly charged, as the battery voltage is below 3V or less can not be charged, it will cause the battery scrap.
Carefully read the following precautions to ensure proper use of lithium-ion batteries.
To prevent battery leakage, explosion, fire, etc. occurs, please note the following:
—Do not put the battery into water or get it wet;
- Do not heat source (like fire or heater) used or stored near the battery;
- Please use the original charger;
- Do not reverse the positive and negative;
- Do not connect the battery directly to a wall outlet or car cigarette lighter socket;
- Do not throw batteries into fire or heat the battery;
- Prohibit the use of wires or other metal objects positive and negative terminal of the battery, the battery and the prohibition necklaces, hairpins or other metal objects together with the transport or storage;
- Do not strike, throw or subject the battery to mechanical vibration;
- Prohibit the use of nails or other sharp objects piercing the battery case, the battery is prohibited hammering or foot;
- Do not directly solder the battery terminals;
- Do not disassemble the battery in any way;
- Do not under fire or extreme heat conditions to charge the battery.
- Prohibit the battery into a microwave oven or pressure vessel;
- Prohibit and primary batteries (such as batteries) or different capacity, type, variety battery combination;
- Do not use if the battery gives off an odor, heat, deformation, discoloration, or any other abnormal phenomena occur; if the battery is being used or charged, should
Remove immediately and stop using the charger from the electrical appliance or use;
- Batteries should be kept out of reach of children. If a child accidentally swallowing batteries should seek medical attention immediately;
- If the battery leaks or emits an odor, immediately remove it from near open flames;
Electrolyte leakage may cause fire or explosion;
- If the battery leaks electrolyte gets into your eyes, do not rub, rinse with water, seek medical attention immediately if not promptly treated, the eyes will be subject to
Do not use the battery in extremely hot environment such as direct sunlight or in a car on a hot day. Otherwise, the battery will overheat, catch fire (light), so
It can affect battery performance and shorten battery life.
Use only a battery under the following conditions, otherwise it will reduce battery performance or shorten battery life. The battery may use outside of this temperature range
Cause overheating, explosion or fire.
Charging: 0 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
30 days Storage: -20 ℃~45℃
Stored for 90 days: -20 ℃~35℃
When children use the battery, you need to press the contents of the user manual of the teachings, and pay close attention to them to ensure proper use of the battery.
If the battery leakage, electrolyte get on skin or clothing, wash immediately with flowing water in the affected area, or it may cause skin irritation.
Read the manual battery device, the battery of the correct installation and removal.
If the unit is not in use, remove the battery and place it in a cool, dry place, otherwise, the battery may rust or deteriorate
If the battery terminals are dirty, wipe with a dry cloth before use clean. Otherwise the battery will be poor contact, causing energy loss or can not be charged