Feverfew extract parthenolide 0.3% -1.5%
Product Name: feverfew extract
Latin Name: Tanacetum Parthenium
English name: Feverfew
Product Type: Standard extract
Benefits: anti-tumor therapy migraine expelling antibacterial
Plant Source: feverfew flower Chryanthemum Parthenium
Parthenolide Parthenlide 0.3% -1%
Test Method: HPLC
Appearance: brown powder
CAS Number: 29552-41-8
Molecular formula: C15H20O3
Molecular Weight: 248.32 Product Description:
This product is Compositae Feverfew Chryanthemum Parthenium flower extract biennial herbaceous flowers, height 15-2 5 cm, leaves alternate, feather or two back to the crack. Capitulum top students, disc-shaped, silver edge ray florets White, the central tubular flowers golden yellow, the color clear, bright, flower diameter of 3-4 cm. height to 15 cm long can blossom, flowering from late winter to early summer, from March to May is its flowering. Flower after the end achenes in late May mature
Edible feverfew leaves can relieve headaches and migraines, but some people will eat mouth blisters. For fever, headache or pain in general, take the whole plant infusions safer. Suffer mosquito bites can also be used as a tincture. continued to take small doses of heat production soaking solution helps rule maternal contraction. ACTION:
The product has a strong anti-tumor activity, can be used to cure from migraine to rheumatic diseases go far; carminative, treatment of gastrointestinal swelling; also be used to relieve kidney pain, dizziness and vomiting in the morning phenomena
1. feverfew extract has a strong anti-tumor activity. This extract can destroy acute myeloid leukemia cells, to develop new drugs leukemia helpful. Feverfew of this extract can also be targeted to eliminate cause acute and chronic myelogenous leukemia stem cells, to curb the occurrence of disease fundamentally.
2. feverfew extract can be used to treat rheumatic go far from migraine to a variety of diseases. It also works with other natural medicinal plants together processed into powder (capsule) taken.
3. feverfew extract can be used carminative, treatment of gastrointestinal inflation.
4. feverfew extract can be used to pass through, insecticides (parasite).
5. feverfew extract can also be used to relieve kidney pain, dizziness and vomiting in the morning phenomenon.
6. feverfew extract can help improve a cold, symptoms of fever.
Packing: inner double plastic bags, the outer carton (0.065m / drum?)
Shelf life: 24 months For details, please contact Chenzhou City, Ming Yun Biological Products Co., Ltd.
Contact: Miss Dong Mobile: 18900742183
Block machine: 0731-89875292
Q Q: 2339363493
Chenzhou City, Ming Yun Biological Products Co., Ltd. Changsha Office Additional Information:
- Supply raspberry extract proportion Summary: idaeus) is a genus Rubus Rosaceae woody plants, is a fruit, fruit taste sweet and sour, plants
- Supply ursolic 25-98 Summary: is widely used as a food emulsifier, pharmaceutical and cosmetic raw material product characteristics Source: Rosemary leaf alias: ursolic acid, Wusu
- Supply Plantago extract 10: 1 Summary: nbsp; Appearance: brown powder extract source: the former plant Plantaginaceae car or former flatcar
- Supply malt extract 101 Abstract: & nbs
- Supply Centella asiatica extract summary: of Umbelliferae Centella (Gentella Asiatica L.) dry grass Appearance: brown
- Supply Parthenlide1HPLC Abstract: Feverfew extract Latin Name: Tanacetum Parthenium English name:
- Supply hawthorn acid 20 Pipa biloba extract summary: cough and phlegm, lower gas and stomach effect, commonly used in bronchitis, Hyperactivity cough hawthorn acid which has anti-tumor, anti-viral and anti.
- Supply Kacip-Fatima Abstract: 5 kg / barrel Duration: 24 months Description: In Malaysia, Kaqi Fatimah (Kaci
- Supply horsetail extract 10: 1 Equisetum grass Abstract: Shao): horsetail (Equisetum arvense), is a history of the use of at least
- Supply of soybean extract 10: 1 Summary: daidzein, genistin, genistein, soybeans yellow glycosides, glycitein, daidzein (Formula)