Feverfew extract 10: 1
Product Name: feverfew extract
Latin Name: Tanacetum Parthenium
English name: Feverfew
Product Type: Standard extract
Benefits: anti-tumor therapy migraine expelling antibacterial
Plant Source: feverfew flower Chryanthemum Parthenium
Parthenolide Parthenlide 0.3% -1%
Test Method: HPLC
Appearance: brown powder
CAS Number: 29552-41-8
Molecular formula: C15H20O3
Molecular Weight: 248.32 Product Description:
This product is Compositae Feverfew Chryanthemum Parthenium flower extract biennial herbaceous flowers, height 15-2 5 cm, leaves alternate, feather or two back to the crack. Capitulum top students, disc-shaped, silver edge ray florets White, the central tubular flowers golden yellow, the color clear, bright, flower diameter of 3-4 cm. height to 15 cm long can blossom, flowering from late winter to early summer, from March to May is its flowering. Flower after the end achenes in late May mature
Edible feverfew leaves can relieve headaches and migraines, but some people will eat mouth blisters. For fever, headache or pain in general, take the whole plant infusions safer. Suffer mosquito bites can also be used as a tincture. continued to take small doses of heat production soaking solution helps rule maternal contraction. ACTION:
The product has a strong anti-tumor activity, can be used to cure from migraine to rheumatic diseases go far; carminative, treatment of gastrointestinal swelling; also be used to relieve kidney pain, dizziness and vomiting in the morning phenomena
1. feverfew extract has a strong anti-tumor activity. This extract can destroy acute myeloid leukemia cells, to develop new drugs leukemia helpful. Feverfew of this extract can also be targeted to eliminate cause acute and chronic myelogenous leukemia stem cells, to curb the occurrence of disease fundamentally.
2. feverfew extract can be used to treat rheumatic go far from migraine to a variety of diseases. It also works with other natural medicinal plants together processed into powder (capsule) taken.
3. feverfew extract can be used carminative, treatment of gastrointestinal inflation.
4. feverfew extract can be used to pass through, insecticides (parasite).
5. feverfew extract can also be used to relieve kidney pain, dizziness and vomiting in the morning phenomenon.
6. feverfew extract can help improve a cold, symptoms of fever.
Packing: inner double plastic bags, the outer carton (0.065m / drum?)
Shelf life: 24 months For details, please contact Chenzhou City, Ming Yun Biological Products Co., Ltd.
Contact: Miss Dong Mobile: 18900742183
Block machine: 0731-89875292
Q Q: 2339363493
Chenzhou City, Ming Yun Biological Products Co., Ltd. Changsha Office Additional Information:
- Supply raspberry extract proportion Summary: is a fruit, fruit sweet and sour taste, long barbed spines on the branches of raspberry plants have many aliases, such as: Rubus
- Supply ursolic 25-98 Summary: drug and cosmetic raw material product characteristics Source: Rosemary leaf alias: ursolic acid, ursolic acid English name: Ursolic
- Supply Plantago extract 10: 1 Summary: 10: 120: 1 Appearance: brown powder extract
- Supply malt extract 101 Abstract: nbsp;; sp
- Supply Centella asiatica extract summary: brown to white powder Active ingredients: Centella asiatica Centella single glycosides glycosides Specifications: plot
- Supply Tongkat Ali - wide Ying-one 100: 1 Abstract: tract (Latin Name): Eurycoma longifolia & n
- Supply of bitter melon extract 10: 1 Summary: act Latin name: Momordica Charantia Linn
- Supply of dextran 20 oat grass extract summary: After cutting hay medium containing crude protein, abundant nitrogen-free extract, crude fiber content of other plant fiber source equivalent phase.
- Supply geranium extract 10: 1 Summary: South Africa is a perennial herb producing flowers geranium hi warm and humid and sunny environment afraid of wet and cold temperature difference geranium
- Supply Resveratrol 5- sarsaparilla extract summary: ilaxchinaL the Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2010 edition reproduces product has the effect of expelling wind and dampness detoxification stasis for ribs