Vortex jet mill is the latest development of an advanced ultra-fine powder processing equipment, after years of research and test equipment so that the series has the following characteristics :
• to choose the optimal material properties depending on adjustable parameters, energy consumption than Fluidized Bed Jet Mill more than 10 percent lower than traditional horizontal disc type jet mill lower than 30%.
• The unique flow field simulation calculations, able to reunite ultrafine powders for effective dispersion dissociation ;
• to precisely control the particle size distribution and processing of materials, processing a wide size range d97 = 3 ~ 100μm, and the size of the different range of products able to maintain consistently high efficiency .
• original special jet flow field and classification techniques, particularly suitable for processing adhesive materials, to meet the needs of the market, the adhesion of the material processed .
No product retention • The device is easy to clean.
• fine chemicals and non-metallic mineral
Typical materials are: precipitated barium sulfate dispersion, titanium dioxide, barytes, talc, calcite, kaolin, GCC and other ultra-fine powder depolymerization .