• MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) is an HD video and digital audio interface for connecting mobile phones and portable devices to HDTVs and other home entertainment products. It utilizes established connectors and features a single cable with a 5-pin interface, supports 1080p HD video and digital audio, and simultaneously provides power to the mobile device!
• With this adapter cable, now you can share photos, music and movies with your family and friends on the large HDTVs!
• 100% Brand new and high quality
• Input Connector: Micro USB MHL Male x1 to connect your smartphone.
• Output Connector: HDMI female x1 to connect hdtv by hdmi cable
• Other port: Normal Micro USB female x1 to connect USB charger for charging by micro usb cable
• Weight (Net) : 50g
• Length: 11CM
• Uses this single, thin adapter to connect the mobile device to the HDTV
• You must buy hdmi cable additionally to connect this adapter to hdtv.
• Micro USB Female port connected to Computer or Power Adapter even tv's usb port for charging (buy Micro usb to usb cable additionally)
• Built-in MHL Receiver converts a single differential pair to HDMI four differential pairs
• Supports max resolution to 1280 x 720p and all bandwidth between 25-75MHz
• Your smartphone must support MHL function for output video to hdtv.
• Samsung Galaxy S III i9300
• Samsung Galaxy NOTE II
1. Need connect additional power (at least: 5V 1A) .
2. Need reboot your device after connected properly.
• Do not connect the MHL Adapter to your device through the Desktop dock. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly.
• Any incoming calls or messages will pause the media output. After taking the calls or acknowledging the messages, the media will resume playing.
• If your TV has multiple HDMI ports, you may use any of the ports but need to make sure your TV settings have the correct HDMI port selected. Consult your TV owner's manual.
• After connecting the MHL Adapter, the upper and lower sides of the TV/ Monitor's screen may be cut off. In this case, you can adjust the TV/ Monitor in the Settings menu on your TV. Consult your TV owner's manual.
• MHL Micro USB to HDMI Adapter