EZ-240 Mini Battery Electrical Crimping Tools used for crimping 16-240mm2 lugs
1. Microcomputer control system-automatically detect the pressure when it is crimping, with double safety protect.
2. The hydraulic unit incorporates an automatic retraction which returns the piston into it is starting position when the maximum operating pressure is reached.
3. The tool equipped with a fast approach towards the connecting material and a slow working stroke.
4. The crimping head can be smoothly turned by 360°around the longitudinal axis in order to gain better access to tight comers and other difficult working areas. (Flip top head to open easily, rotates 360 degree)
5. If a deviation from the set operation pressure or low battery charges is identified, an acoustic signal sounds and a red display flashes.
6. All tools can be controlled by one trigger. These results in an easy handling and a better grip compared to a two button operation.
7. Lion batteries do neither have a memory effect nor self-discharge. Even after long periods of non-operation the tool is always ready to operate. In addition we see a low power weight ratio with 50% more capacity and shorter charging cycles compare to NiMH batteries.
8. A Temperature sensor makes the tool stop working automatically when the temperature over 60 degree.
9. Under long time working, the fault signal sounds; it means the tool can't continue work until the temperature reduced to the normal.
10. Ergonomic design for one hand operation.
170times (Cu 150mm2)
3s-6s (depend on the size of cable)
Sealing ring of cylinder
Sealing ring of safety valve