ez-300 Battery powered hydraulic crimping compression tool
battery cable lug crimper 5116
Model: ez-300 battery powered cable connector crimping tool
EZ-300 Battery Powered Crimping Tools for Crimp 16-300mm2 lugs
EZ-300 is a tool for crimping Cu/ Al lugs with cables from 16-300 mm2. It is powered by Li-ion, actuated by motor and controlled by MCU. With a high pressure hydraulic system, it is a perfect tool to be used in electrical construction site.
1. The hydraulic unit incorporates and automatic retraction which returns the piston into its starting position when the maximum operating pressure is reached.
2. A manual retraction allows the user to return the piston into the starting position in case of an incorrect crimp. The unit is equipped with a special brake when stops the forward motion of the piston & die when the trigger is released.
3. The unit is equipped with a double piston pump which is characterized by a rapid approach of the dies forwards the connector and a slow crimping motion.
4. The crimping head can be smoothly turned by 360 degree around the longitudinal axis in order to gain better access to tight corners and other difficult working areas.
5. Li-ion batteries do neither a memory effect nor self discharge. Even after long periods of non operation the tool is always ready to operate. In addition we see a lower power weight ratio with 50% more capacity and shorter charging cycles compare to NIMH batteries.
6. A temperature sensor makes the tool stop working automatically when the temperature over 60 degree under long time working, the fault signal sounds, it means the tool can't continue work until the temperature reduced to the normal.
Crimping force: 60KN
Crimp/ charge: 320 times (Cu 150mm2)
Crimping cycle: 3-6s (depend on the size of cable)
Charging time: 2 hours
Package: Steel case.
Crimping dies 16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120, 150, 185, 240, 300mm2
Battery: 2 PCS
Charger: 1 PC
Sealing ring of cylinder: 1 set
Sealing ring of safety valve: 1 set