FOUR-MANDREL CRIMPING PLIERS FOR TURNED CONTACTS
For crimping turned contacts
• Four-mandrel crimping for top-quality crimping connections
• Repetitive, high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism)
• Optimum transmission of force due to highly effective lever action for fatigue-reduced operation
• Comfortable operation with circular handle
• Chrome vanadium electric steel in special quality, oil-hardened.
Its is applicable for special terminals in 0.08-4mm2 on non-welding connection complied with standard electric connection.
HSC8 1-4 Four Mandrel Crimping Tools applicable for special terminals in 0.08-4mm2 on non-welding connection complied with standard electric connection.
When crimping, put the terminals into the crimping pliers laterally, when the demanded pressing force is reached, the brake unit would release the crimping jaw automatically. Thus it could ensure high quality crimping standard after repeatedly crimping.
Range of Application: Turned contacts