Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||carton or wooden case, it depends by the customers.|
|Delivery Detail: ||within 15 days|
1. Brand: YUYE
2. Special in Middle East, south Africa, American
3. Export to overseas for 6 years
4. Certificate: CE, CCC, ISO
Automatic Transfer Switches ATS
- Function: power automatic transfer and overload and short circuit protection
- Performance: The time delay of transfer time is adjustable and action time is accurate
- Usage: mainly used in the two-path load field as in hospital, shopping center.
bank, and chemical industry, metallurgy and military facilities
- Structure: compact in structure, small in volume, high breaking and short arcing
- Current: 10A~800A
- Frame current: 63, 100, 225, 400, 630800 Number of pole: 3P, 4 P
- Standards: Comply with IEC 947-6
What's the difference between a manual transfer switch and an automatic unit? With a manual transfer switch, when the power goes out, you need to start your generator, and connect it to the transfer switch. You then need to switch your house over to generator power. When the utility power is restored you need to switch your house back to utility power, and turn off your generator.
With an automatic transfer switch, everything is fully automatic. When the utility power goes out, the transfer switch signals your generator to start. Once the generator is running the transfer switch automatically connects your home or business to the generator. When the utility power is restored, the transfer switch reconnects your home or business to the utility. Then it turns off your generator and waits patiently for the next power outage.