Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: YUYE
Model Number: YES1-Q
Max. Current: 3200A
available votlage: 110/220/380/400/440/660VAC
mechanical life: 3000 times
certificates: CE/ CCC/ ISO
production: OEM/ ODM available
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||standard CTN and wooden case|
|Delivery Detail: ||normally within 15days|
1) rated current 630~3200A
2) closing and breaking both are by one electromagnetic coil
3) double arc extinguisher structure
3200A Generator 3phase Automatic Transfer Switch (ats)
YES1 series automatic transfer switch is applicabled in AC50Hz, rated voltage of 400VAC power supply system and the rated current from 630A to 3200A, in motor network, there is a primary and standby power, or as the utility to generator in loading changeover. At the meanwhile, it used to insulate in unfrequent connection break circuit as the standby power.
This product are widely used in hospitals, banks, high-rise architecture and so on, which are very important place disallow the failure to supply, distribution and automaticion system.
A) GB/ T14048 supercript (high-rise buildings fire norms) ,(Architectural Design firenorms) ,(Emergency Lighting Design Guide) ,(Civil Electrical Design Specification)
B) IEC60947-1/ GB/ T4048.1 ( low voltage switchgear and control equipment general) IEC60947-3/ GBI4048.3 ( low voltage switchgear and control equipment , low voltage switches, disconnector, Switches and electrical fuse combination)
IEC60947-6/ GBI14048.11 (low voltage switchgear and control equipment multifunctional transfer switch equipment)
2) All the components are aged and selected strictly, the finished products are continuously aging for 24hours at high temperature condition;
3) EMC / life enduring/ temperature rising / character and comprehensive testing equipments are configured to meet relative test and guarantee the product quality.
4) During the production process , ISO9001 production and management system is strictly carried;
5) CE, CCC are certified.
Q type Automatic Transfer Switch Wiring Diagram
Appearance Installation Dimension