- Structure: Taper
- Type: Roller
- Brand Name: KOYO, TIMKEN, NSK, NTN
- Bore Size: 50 mm, 50mm
- Outside Diameter: 83 mm, 83mm
- Model Number: TR100802
- Precision Rating: P0 P6 P5 P4 P2
- Seals Type: open
- Number of Row: Single Row
- Place of Origin: Japan
- Bearing Structure: Tapered Roller Bearings
- Bearing Brand: KOYO, TIMKEN, NSK, NTN, NACHI
- Bearing Model: : TR100802
- Thickness: 20.5mm
- Mass: 0.4kg
- Sample: Available
- OEM Service: Acceptable
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||Commercial packing, Industrial packing, or as your requirement |
|Delivery Detail: ||3-5days for ready stock, 20days for large quantity |
Tapered Roller Bearings
Long Life Even In Contaminated Lubricant
Durable Steel Cage
Tapered Roller Bearings
Tapered roller bearings consist of four basic components including: the cone (inner ring) , the cup (outer ring) , tapered rollers, and a cage (roller retainer) .
The cone, cup and rollers carry the load while the cage spaces and retains the rollers on the cone.
The cone, rollers and cage components of our tapered roller bearings are referred to as the cone assembly.
Individual cup and cone components of our tapered roller bearings are available as well as the complete assembly.
Tapered Roller Bearing Material
While other materials may be available, typically. tapered roller bearings are made of high carbon chrome steel due to their expected performance.
Tapered Roller Bearing Heat Treatments
- Through-Hardened: Through-hardened heat treatment gives consistent hardness throughout the component.
- Case-Hardened: Surface hardening combined with a tough, flexible core (Case-Hardened available upon special request only.
Although Through-Hardened bearings have gradually become the preference in heavy-duty commercial trucking applications, Hongda Bearing Co. will supply both Through-Hardened and Case-Hardened Tapered Roller Bearings.
Tapered Roller Bearing Sizes
Most standard industrial sizes are available in inch and metric. Custom sizes are also available upon special request.
Hongda Bearing Company main stock sizes are: ID 15-240mm or . 59- 9.45 inches to OD 35-40mm or 1.38-15.75 inches. Please consult Cloris for larger sizes and availability.
Tapered Roller Bearing Advantages
- Dimensional Stability
- Long Life Even In Contaminated Lubricant
- Durable Steel Cage
- Dimensionally Interchangeable With Other Bearing Manufacturers
Typical Applications for Tapered Roller Bearings
Tapered roller bearings are used for heavy-duty, moderate speed applications. Typical applications that will benefit from these durable bearings include:
- Agriculture, Construction and Mining Equipment
- Various Axle Systems
- Conveyance Vehicles
- Gear Box, Engine Motors, Reducers
In addition, Hongda Bearing Co. offers a variety of configurations of tapered roller bearings such as single-row, double-row and four-row in both inch and metric sizes with many in-stock and ready to ship.
If you need help in selecting the best products for your particular application, please remember that design engineering and application assistance are available from Hongda Bearing Co. as part of our value-added services designed to make your job easier.