- Processing: Mixer
- Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CQ
- Model Number: QHS 3000 Carbonated drinks mixer
- Processing Types: Carbonated Beverage
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||exported package. |
|Delivery Detail: ||30 workdays |
Carbonated drink mixer for soda
1. Capacity: 2-15T/ H for choose
2. Gas ratio: 3.8-4.5
3. High efficiency with filler
4. CE, ISo
Carbonated Drink Mixer/ Beverage Mixer / Drink Mixer
The carbonated Beverage mixer adopts advanced gas-liquid mixing device to blend syrup, beverage bases, water and CO2 together in once time and supply to filling machine. It also applies to product dilute beer, beer aeration, sparking win and so on. The features such as advance process, homogenous mixing, reliable performance, compact structure, and easy to operation make it suitable for large middle and small scale beverage factory.
1) .The equipment adopts advanced technology , that is static carbonated drink blender which has large area liquid mass transfer with little resistance loss, with High efficiency, simple structure, adopting multi-pole centrifuge pump, reliable function and little noise.
2) . the equipment adopts CO2 backflow and deoxidation technology which is not only save CO2 but also get the purpose of dexidation to make carbonated water has better effect of pre- carbonization.
3) . Precision in mixing proportion, easy to be adjusted, it does not need to change any part for changing product and adjusting the syrup proportion to water.
4) . The equipment easy to adjust the CO2 contents. According to the requirement of CO2, It can be adjusted by proper operation.
5) . The equipment sets complete automatic control system: good work coordination, simple structure, continuous production and high automation.
6) . It sets CIP technological process with reasonable structure. So it is easy to do chemical disinfection, heat antisepsis and clear water washing and all of them meet with requirement of food hygiene law.
C.Model list and Technical parameter:
Capacity (kg/ h)
Rate of syrup Proportion to water
1: 3-1: 10
Rate of CO2 Proportion to H2O
Cold water inletting temperature
Syrup inletting temperature
Syrup inletting pressure
CO2 inletting pressure ( Mpa)