Active Carbon Filter Working Principle:
• As a filter that uses activated carbon as its filter media, it removes organic matters, chlorine, chromaticity, taste, scent and neutral detergent.
• Activated carbon is micro-porous with a surface area of 1000∼1600M2/g, displaying adsorptive power.
• It adsorbs/ removes as much pollutants by filling with granular activated carbon;
conducting back-washing through automatic/ manual method.
• It is effective only after sufficiently removing the pre-existing SS, turbidity and iron substances. Thus, it is usually installed with a multi-layered filter.
- Decoloration and deodorization of soft drinks, drinking water and food refinement.
- Pre-processing of water purifier, softener and distillation device
- Water purification for swimming pools and aqua-farms
- Pre-processing in water storages of high-pressure boilers, electro-painting and semi-conductors
- Drinking water
- Pre-processing of water pre-treatment system
- After-treatment of wastewater & sewage
water output (M3/ h)
Filter area (M2)
Filtering speed (m/ h)
Layer Height (mm)