- Condition: New
- Application: Pipe
- Plastic Processed: PE
- Screw Design: Single-screw
- Automatic Grade: Auto
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CQ
- Model Number: SJW
- Voltage: 380V
- Power (W) : 1.1-320KW
- Weight: 2T
- Certification: CE, ISO
- After-sales Service Provided: Overseas service center available
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||machine and spare parts will be packed in wooden case |
|Delivery Detail: ||30 days after receive full payment |
Single Screw Extruder
1, for plastic product.
2, DC motor famous electrical parts.
3, Easy operation and Long term service
Single screw extruder details:
1. Single screw extruder mainly for extruding PE, PP, and ABS thermoplastic plastics.
2. Single screw extruder Combined with corresponding auxiliary machinery (including molding head) , it can process many plastic products: films, pipes, bars, plates, wire, insulating course with cable.
3. Single screw extruder can be used for granulating.
4. Single screw extruder adopting involute gear drive, it mainly features advanced design, high quality, excellent plasticization, low energy consumption, low noise, stable operation, large loading capacity, long service life, etc.
5. Single screw extruder barrel screw and gear boxes are all made by ourself so we can guarantee you the quality compared with other suppliers.
6. DC machine, Eurothrm governor, Temperature controller is Japanese RKC. Contactor SIEMENS. DC speed control system (Eurothrm) .All digital DC converter.
7. Speed reducer: The gear and the axis class components have used the high strength alloy steel material quality.
8. Screw structure designed specifically for customer need. Nitriding depth 0.5-0.6mm, hardness HV740-940.
9. Barrel adopts feed and water cooling device structure for the all-in-one, with forced feeding Groove.
Types of extruder parameters:
|Screw diameter (mm) ||35||45||50||65||75||80|
|L/ D||25: 1||25: 1||25: 1||25: 1||25: 1||25: 1|
|Transmission Power (KW) ||5.5||11||15||22||45||45|
|Output (kg/ h) ||12||30||40||60||120||120|
|Screw diameter (mm) ||90||105||120||150||45||60||75||90||120||150|
|L/ D||25: 1||25: 1||25: 1||25: 1||33: 1||33: 1||33: 1||33: 1||33: 1||33: 1|
|Transmission Power (KW) ||55||75||90||132||37||75||110||160||280||400|
|Output (kg/ h) ||140||200||240||350||150||300||450||600||900||1200|