High Flow Filter Housings
1) .Accepts13, 4, 7 or 12 High Flow Elements.
2) .Carbon Steel, SS304 & 316
3) .Swing bolt Design
High Flow Filter Housings, Coalescer Housings for High Flow Elements
1) .Accepts13, 4, 7 or 12 HF Series Elements.
2) .Carbon Steel, 304 and 316 Stainless Steel Materials of Construction are Available.
3) .Swing bolt Design Option Allows for Quick & Easy Change-Out.
4) .Fewer Filter Elements to Change-Out.
5) .Inside to Outside Flow Minimizes the Possibility of Contamination During Cartridge Change-Out.
Single and multi cartridge housings available
Designed specifically to complement the HF Series cartridges
Filters are available in carbon steel, 304 or 316 stainless steel
All components are stainless steel
Designed to ASME code standards, Section VIII, Division 1
Eyebolt design option enables quick and easy change-outs
Davit arm provided as a standard construction
Fewer filter elements to change-out
Inside to outside flow minimizes the possibility of contamination
during cartridge change-out
Guide tubes included for multi cartridge housings
Different housing specifications possible
O-ring sealing: standard in EPDM. Viton?, PTFE encapsulated
Viton? and silicone available on request
The housings are equipped with legs as standard