DT-8851 Sound Level Meter noise meter This is a project designed to make noise, quality control, health control and measurement of various environmental sounds, such as noise measurements factories, schools, offices, transportation routes, family, audio and other occasions Applications. meet the IEC61672-1 CLASS2 standards.
DT-8851 Sound Level Meters
This noise is counted as one designed to make noise engineering, quality control, health control and a variety of environmental sounds measurement, noise measurement applications such as factories, schools, offices, transportation routes, family, audio and other occasions. In line with IEC61672-1 CLASS2 standards.
- The noise meter in line with IEC61672-1 CLASS2
- Maximum and minimum measurement
- Overload tips
- Low load tips
- A and C weighting network selection
- Fast (FAST) Slow (SLOW) response time selection
- AC and DC analog signal output can be connected to a frequency analyzer or XY shaft recorder to do statistical analysis.
- Turn the power switch.
- Press LEVER button, select the appropriate measurement position; not to appear 'UNDER' or 'OVER' symbol prevail.
- To measure the amount of noise that the feelings please use 'dBA'; To measure the amount of mechanical noise analysis select 'dBC'.
- To select the amount of noise instant please choose the FAST; if you want to get when the overall amount of noise, select SLOW.
- If you want to get the maximum amount of noise, minimum election 'MAX / MIN' function key, you can get the maximum and minimum values.
- Handheld noise meter noise meter rack or on a tripod, microphone distance to the sound source distance measuring about 1 to 1.5 meters.
| || 8851 || 8852 |
| standard || The noise meter in line with IEC61672-1, secondary standard, IEC61672 TYPE2 and ANIS SL4 TYPE2 |
| Range (with analog bar) || LO: 30dB-80dB Med: 50dB-100dB Hi: 80dB-130dB Auto: 30dB-130dB |
| error || 1.4dB |
| Dynamic Range || 50dB |
| Frequency response || 31.5Hz-8KHz |
| Frequency weighting characteristics || A and C |
| Time weighting || Fast 125 milliseconds, slower one second |
| sensor || 1/2 inch polarization capacitance sensor |
| display || 4-digit, resolution 0.1dB, value update; 2 times / sec |
| Analog output || AC / DC mV signal output from the headphone jack |
| || AC = 1Vrms, DC = 10mV / Db |
| Data output || Connected to the computer with a USB interface |
| 35,700 Data Storage || || * |
| 35 mm headphone jack || * || * |
| Max / Min display || * || * |
| Accessories: |
User manual, 9V battery, 9V external power supply, analog output cable, screwdriver, tripod, headphone plug, sponge balls, Windows operating software, USB transmission line, box, hard case.