Application Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of pressure vessels, chemical equipment, boilers, oil storage tanks, etc. in industries of petroleum, shipbuilding, power station, and machine manufacturing. Materials measured: any hard materials, including steel, cast iron, aluminum, red copper, brass, zinc, quartz glass, polyethylene, PVC, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron and other ultrasonic wave well-conductive materials.
High resolution measurement
Probe automatic zero calibration for system error correction
Two-Point calibration function. Sound-Velocity-Calibration function
According to the known thickness measurement Sound-Velocity.
Capture the value of the minimum thickness.
Status indicator of the coupling and low battery.
Auto sleep and auto power off function to conserve battery life.
Humanized shape design, compact and portable, Can be used in harsh environment.
1) Display: 4.5 digits LCD with EL backlight.
2) Operating principle: ULTROSONIC
3) Measuring range (metric/ imperial) : 1.0-300mm, 0.05-11.8inch (in Steel) .
4) Sound Velocity Range: (500~9000) m/ s.
5) Resolution: 0.1mm;
6) Accuracy: ± (0.5%H+0.1) mm, depends on materials and conditions
7) Units: Metric/ Imperial unit selectable.
8) Power supply: 4x1.5 AAA size (UM-4) battery 1
9) Battery indicator: low battery indicator
10) Operating conditions: 0-+45℃ (32℉-104℉) ,≤90%RH
11) Dimensions: Main Unit 140mm*60mm*22mm
12) Gloss Weight : 1KG
13) Standard Delivery: Main Unit, 8mm Probe, Coupling Oil, User Manual , Carrying Case