|Processing Type || Fresh Cut Flowers |
|Type || Tuberose |
|Part || Flower |
|Color || White |
|Petals || . |
|Place of Origin || Tamil Nadu, India |
|Brand Name || RAJKEERTH AROMATICS |
|Model Number || . |
Detailed Product Description
1Tuberose oil has a slightly spicy, heavy, sweet fragrance.
2Tuberose oil is extracted from Polianthes tuberosa of the
- Rajkeerath Aromatic & Biotech Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 1985 at Kodambakkam in Chennai. Mr. P. B. Rajashekher is the CEO of our renowned organization and possesses profound experience in this field. We have positioned ourselves amongst the most supreme tuberose oil manufacturers in the industry. Our catalog include products like jasmine oil, palmarosa essential oil etc. In addition to this, we are a distinguished Jasmine Sambac Oil supplier in India.
- Tuberose oil is extracted from Polianthes tuberosa of the Agavaceae family and is also known as tuberosa and tubereuse.
- 3 Oil properties : Tuberose oil has a slightly spicy, heavy, sweet fragrance.
- Origin of tuberose oil : Tuberose is a tender, tall, slim perennial with long slender leaves, a tuberous root and large, very fragrant, white lily-like flowers and grows wild in Central America. It is cultivated all over the world for the cut flower trade, but specially in Egypt, China, France and Morocco for its oil.
- Extraction : A concrete and absolute is extracted by solvent extraction from the fresh flowers, picked before the petals open.
- Chemical composition : The main chemical components are menthyl benzoate, menthyl anthranilate, benzyl alcohol, butyric acid, eugenol, nerol, farnesol and geraniol.
- Precautions : Tuberose oil is not normally used in aromatherapy but in the perfume industry as a component of good quality perfumes and is said to have narcotic properties, although proper safety data is not available.