- Brand Name: VCOM
- Model Number: CU201-T
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- color: transparent
- Products Status: Stock
- Type: USB
- Use: Computer
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||PE bag, OPP bag, Blister or as your requirements |
|Delivery Detail: ||25 to 30 days after reveiving the prepayment |
USB AM/ BM 2.0V
1M/ 1.2M/ 1.5M/ 1.8M/ 2.0M/ 3.0M/ 5.0M
1. The USB 2.0 specification requires cable delay to be less than 5.2 ns per meter (192000 km/ s, which is close to the maximum achievable speed for standard copper cable) .
2. USB 2.0 maximum cable length is 5 metres (16 ft) .
3. Although a single cable is limited to 5 metres, the USB 2.0 specification permits up to five USB hubs in a long chain of cables and hubs. This allows for a maximum distance of 30 metres (98 ft) between host and device, using six cables 5 metres (16 ft) long and five hubs. In actual use, since some USB devices have built-in cables for connecting to the hub, the maximum achievable distance is 25 metres (82 ft) + the length of the device's cable.
4. A unit load is defined as 100 mA in USB 2.0, and a maximum of 5 unit loads (500mA) can be drawn from a port in USB 2.0.