- Standard: ASTM, BS, GB
- Dimensions: 80*50*2
- Grade: Q235
- Place of Origin: Tianjin, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: KF
- Model Number: Q235
- Shape: C Channel
- Application: steel structure
- Perforated Or Not: Not Perforated
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details: ||normal seaworthy packing |
|Delivery Detail: ||15 days |
1, biggest steel structure factory
2, accept blueprint
3, Galvanization and punching
4, ISO: 9001
galvanzied steel C purlin
1. In the construction industry, purlins provide an ideal and solid support for an unlimited range of walls and roofs.
2. The standardized c and z purlins provide a solid and mechanically balanced framework which is easy to fix to the skeletal structure of the building.
3. The base steel for the c and z purlins is a high-grade, hot-galvanized structural steel.
4. In practice, the optimum use of c and z purlins is determined by the following our
A) the manner in which they are mounted.
B) The type of roof and wall cladding.
C) The c/ c or z/ z spacing of the purlins.
D) The wind and snow loads.