1. Laundry emulsifier
3. prevent greying off
4. remove stains on bed spreads, table linens, shirt collars
Non-phosphate Laundry Emulsifier Detergent
Welson Champ is a highly concentrated, fully-built and low alkaline detergent which contains anti-redeposition agents to prevent greying off', special degreasers to remove oils and fats, and sequestering agents to allow the product to be used in both hard water or soft water conditions.
* Contains a blend of surfactants to give broad spectrum detergency over a wide range of temperatures and types of soiling.
* Contains high quality optical brightener, which is suitable for both man-made and natural fibres.
* Has a pleasant fragrance.
* Formulated to handle all soil and water conditions.
Quantities required will depend on the degree of soiling but, as a guide, Welson Champ should be added at the rate of 3 to 6 mls per kg dry load. For optimum result, Welson Champ should be used in conjunction with a high quality, built detergent. Consult your laundry for specific use directions.