60 primary mirror, finder, C4mm eyepiece, C20mm eyepiece, U-type horizon theodolite, 3x magnification, as the zenith mirror, Aluminum alloy tripod, cloth one, Chinese description (observation guide) English manual, warranty card, software CD two, color box
· Quick and easy to install without tools
Fine-tuning control, smooth tracking
· Just as the optical system - astronomical landscape dual use
· The optical lens group is fully coated with an anti-reflective film, making the image brighter and clearer
· 3 times the Barrow lens, can make each eyepiece magnification 3 times
· Accessory plate for quick access to accessories
The 'the sky?' Level 1 astronomical software, with 10,000 celestial databases and many photos
· The Starlight powerseeker series of telescopes is an excellent way to open the universe, aspiring to become an astronomer. The powerseeker series is designed for beginners, with a combination of quality, performance, price and appearance.
Amateur astronomy is a good family hobby that can continue to love for years. Starlight's powerseeker series of telescopes is an ideal choice for all families, it can be for children and interested adults to provide a long time fun The
· Powerseeker series telescope has a quick and simple installation - even for the novice. Assembly time does not require any tools!
Their stable and stable equatorial instrument can perfectly track the celestial bodies, while the detachable horizon theodolite can be used both for astronomical observations and for ground observation.
All Starlight powerseeker series telescopes include a set of eyepieces, a 3x Baro lens, which increases the magnification to hundreds of times the naked eye.
The powerseeker series of telescope optical lens group with full surface coating, the image is more bright and clear.
· Positive optical system astronomical landscape dual use.
Use the 'the sky' level 1 software on your laptop or desktop computer to quickly locate and identify thousands of celestial bodies.
Optical system: Refractive
Focal length: 700mm
Coke ratio: 11.67
Eyepiece 1: 20mm
Magnification 1: 35 x
Eyepiece 2: 4mm
Magnification 2: 175 x
Barrow lens: 3 x
Look for the stars: 5 x24
Zenith: 1.25 inches just like a dome
Base: Horizontal theodolite
Accessory tray: No tools required for mounting / eyepiece support
Cd rom: the sky level 1 astronomy software
Total weight: 3.18kg
Limit magnitude: 11.4
Resolution (Rayleigh limit): 2.32 arcseconds
Resolution (Duchenne limit): 1.93 arcseconds
Photographic resolution: 171 / mm
Set light power: 73x
Field of view: 1.2 °
Linear field of view (1000 yards): 18.59m
Optical coating: the whole surface coating
Main tube length: 711.2mm
How to Choose a Telescope
Read step by step
A) To understand the basic knowledge of astronomical telescopes
Astronomical telescopes are refracted, reflective and folding reflection type 3:
1. Refractive type is more convenient to use, the larger field of vision, bright stars, but there are color, which reduces the resolution of high-quality refractor lens is two double-decolored achromatic objective lens or three achromatic objective lens.However, Achromatic or aphrodisiac is not a good way to eliminate chromatic aberration.
2. The advantage of the mirror is that there is no color difference, but the coma and the astigmatism of the mirror are large, which makes the edge of the field of view worse. The commonly used mirrors are Newton and Cassegrain. The former optical system is simple, Cheap, spherical reflector in the back, eyepiece in the front side; the latter optical system of the main and vice as non-spherical, primary and eyepiece are in the back, the image quality is better, the price is more expensive.
3. Reflective mirror taking into account the advantages of refractors and mirrors: vision, like a good quality, tube short, easy to carry.With the same focal length and the same caliber compared to the telescope, the price is less than one-third. The mirrors are Schmidt-Cassegrain and Mark Sutov-Cassegrain, both of which are known as horse-card mirrors, and two-piece and three-piece, Bo crown BOSMA1800150 and BOSMA2400200 are three-piece, because the quality is better than the two-piece, much domestic and foreign astronomy enthusiasts welcome.