KH3-B-phase closed-loop flip-flop Instructions
KH3-B-phase closed-loop flip-flop Instructions
The introduction of foreign advanced IC dedicated SCR phase trigger output trigger pulse with high symmetry and stability, not change with the ambient temperature, no phase sequence requirements contained complete phase, overcurrent, overheating, etc. Fault protection features; with high accuracy, fully functional, easy to use, reliable, and easy to debug, anti-jamming, etc. It can be widely used in various areas of industrial voltage and current regulation for resistive load, inductive load, transformer. . primary side and a variety of rectifying devices which are mainly used in power supply, high-frequency equipment AC and DC voltage, salt bath furnace, frequency induction furnace, hardening furnace, the temperature of the molten glass and a variety of industrial furnace heating control; rectifier transformers, tune Koki, electric transformer primary side, magnetizing demagnetization adjustment, DC motor speed control, motor soft start saving device; nickel, iron, chromium, far infrared heating elements and molybdenum silicon rods, silicon carbide heating elements, etc. temperature control, etc.
Second, the performance characteristics
• no phase sequence requirements limit, can be used for power supply of 220V and 380V, 660V, 1140V power frequency 50 / 60Hz grid.
• with various domestic and international control instrument (temperature controller), the output signal of the microcomputer direct interface.
• Suitable for a variety of load types resistive load, inductive load, transformer primary side and the like.
• With soft start soft stop function, reduce the impact of interference on the power grid, so that the main circuit is more secure.
• driving ability, each channel can output 800 mA of current, can drive 4000A SCR.
• A phase, overcurrent, overvoltage protection.
• fault alarm output. (External buzzer and lights)
• emergency stop function.
• temperature protection.
• With open-loop, constant current, constant voltage three control modes, used in different situations.
• Integrated Structure: Set the power, synchronous transformer, trigger control circuit, pulse transformers in one played tight structure, easy to debug, simple wiring.
• Use aluminum Protection installation, safety and dust.
Third, the major technical indicators and use
Input signal: 4-20mA (select short jumper S1 by P1) DC 0-5V (P1 jumper selectable by shorting S2) DC 0-10V (select S3 by shorting jumper P1) 10K potentiometer (manual adjustment Time)
Output Specifications: three-phase or three-phase two-way trigger 0-100% output.
Phase shift range: 0-180.
Trigger capacity: ≤4000A SCR (SCR).
PW ¤ Power indicator
QX ¤ Phase indication
GL ¤ overcurrent fault indication
Power use: AC1 and AC2 access to 220VAC main power (such as when the user needs to access an additional customization 380V).
Load testing: test triggers are not connected to the load current is less than 0.5A or less, SCR does not work so please load currents greater than 0.5A..
Fourth, the working methods
1. closed or constant current, constant voltage three modes of operation:
• trigger plate via K1 DIP switch to select closed loop line or constant-current constant-voltage mode is best when the user triggers board debugging your first choice is generally closed loop regulator mode debugging (ie K1 please appropriated for closed-loop position control for the general regulator mode)
• trigger board can be connected directly to the three-phase current transformer signal and select a constant voltage and constant current control. (Please choose JP1 and JP3 jumper shorting S5 and S7 control).
• trigger board can also access the DC 3V voltage and shunt 75mV feedback signal constant current and constant voltage control of the DC load.
(Please select jumper JP1 and JP3 shorted S4 and S6 DC closed loop control).
• trigger board can according to different requirements of occasions sampling trigger board can also make up the foreign closed-loop automatic control systems and the corresponding detection sensor and the microcontroller.
2. The choice of three input modes:
• 4-20mA input. Select Short S1 through JP4 jumpers.
• 0-5V input Select by shorting JP4 jumper S2.
• 0-10V input. Select S3 by shorting JP4 jumpers.
3. The external temperature protection switch and reset switch: (Refer to wiring diagram).
4. Soft start adjustment:
Trigger board can resistor to set the adjustable soft-start time, clockwise adjusted to start longer adjustable by soft start.
5. The current limit protection:
Adjustable current limiting resistor to trigger board set the current limit threshold by adjusting clockwise adjusted to low.
6. overcurrent protection:
Trigger plate by adjusting the variable resistor set overcurrent overcurrent threshold, clockwise adjusted to low.
Fifth, the abnormal state of elimination
1, in the smaller input control signal SCR is close to 100% of the output:
• may trigger at a constant current or constant-voltage mode status, no access to the feedback signal, causing false trigger points system, please access the appropriate feedback signal.
• Triggers in the constant current mode of operation, the load current is too small.
• Check the feedback signal is connected correctly.
2, SCR no output, no current or voltage:
• panel power light is off, SCR does not work, check the power supply is plugged into the right trigger.
• Check the phase indicator light, such as lighting protection system and check whether the synchronization signal access.
• Check the overcurrent indicator light, such as light-current protection status to prove that, after check the power reset or short reset switch reset.
3, triggers the user can not solve the problem occurs, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will promptly resolve it.
Such as the application load in outstanding occasion and my company please contact technical support download detailed instructions.