XMT-7000 series intelligent digital temperature controller XMT-8000 series is based on the development of a new generation of high-performance update smart meter, it excellent control precision, fast response and a strong disturbance immunity to meet each user kind of temperature control requirements. Various instruments can be changed by simply replacing the CPU chip to control the device with timer function or 30 segments programmable controller can be widely used in machinery, chemicals, ceramics, light industry, metallurgy, petrochemical, heat treatment industry, temperature, flow, pressure, level and other automatic control system.
- Software zero full-scale adjustment, automatic cold junction temperature compensation.
- The use of industrial and specialist self-tuning PID, adaptive technology.
- Four-color LED digital window indicate the measurement and setting values.
The main technical parameters
- Instrument input (optional one)
Thermocouple E J K S B
RTD Cu50 Pt100
Linear signal 0-10mA 4-20mA 0-5V 1-5V etc.
- Shows the basic error: less than or equal to 1.0% ± 1 input word full scale
- Cold junction compensation error ≤ ± 2 ℃, temperature coefficient ≤0.05 / ℃
- Resolution: 1 ℃ or 0.1 ℃
- Sampling period: 3 times / sec.
- Alarm function: upper absolute limit absolute value, the absolute value of the upper and lower limit deviation, upper deviation, minimum and maximum deviation
- Alarm output: Relay contact AC250V 3A (resistive load)
- Control method: PID control, digital control
- Control output: Relay contact (capacity: 220V 3A resistive load inductive load 1A)
SSR drive level (DC0 ~ 12V)
Zero trigger pulse: opto triac output 1A600V
Phase trigger pulse: opto triac output 1A600V
0 ~ 10mA current: load resistance of 600Ω or less
4 ~ 20mA current: load resistance of 600Ω or less
- Power supply: AC220V ± 10% 50Hz / 60Hz power consumption: ≤3VA
- Working environment: temperature 0 ~ 50 ℃, atmospheric pressure: 80 ~ 106KPa, relative humidity of 45% to 85% (non-condensing), non-corrosive and no strong electromagnetic inductive interference occasions.
Please refer to the following code to confirm whether or not we reach the specified product consistent with your model
• Product Code:
① digital display and control instruments
② instrument panel size (bottom * H mm)
G: 48 * 48 F: 96 * 48
A: 96 * 96 E: 48 * 96
D: 72 * 72 empty: 160 * 80
③ Product family code: 7: intelligent multi-functional series
④ master output:
0: The two relay outputs (switching difference adjustable).
1: PID regulator, DC1-5V continuous output voltage signal.
2: PID regulator, two relay outputs intermittently.
3: PID regulator, DC0-5V continuous output voltage signal.
4: PID regulator, DC4-20mA continuous output current (current output allows the load ≤600Ω).
5: PID regulator, solid state relay SSR drive output intermittently.
6: PID regulator, single-phase thyristor phase trigger signal is continuously output.
7: PID regulator, single-phase thyristor zero trigger output signal intermittently.
8: PID regulator, three-phase thyristor zero trigger output signal intermittently.
9: PID regulator, DC0-10mA continuous output current (current output allows the load ≤600Ω).
(Note: The above 184.108.40.206.8.9 applies only to XMT, XMTE, XMTA series instruments).
0, no alarm function
1, the upper limit absolute value alarm
2, the lower limit absolute value alarm
3, upper and lower limit absolute value alarm
4, the upper limit deviation alarm
5, the lower limit deviation alarm
6, the lower limit deviation alarm
7, the upper limit deviation value alarm
(Note: The above does not apply to items 220.127.116.11 XMTG series instruments)
⑥ Input Signal Type:
2, the thermal resistance
3, the standard voltage
4, the resistance of the signal
5, the standard current 0-10mA
6, standard current 4-20mA
T: with timer function (countdown)
P: 30 segment program control
Instrumentation complete model: XMTA-7231 K 0 ~ 400 ℃, its meaning is specific functions: Panel size is 96 * 96mm, PID control relay output, equipped with K thermocouple, range 0 ~ 400 ℃, with the upper limit of the absolute value alarm and lower limit absolute value alarm function of intelligent multi-meter.
(1) The instrument installed in the following environment
• Atmospheric pressure: 86 ~ 106kPa
• Ambient temperature: 0 ~ 50 ℃
• Relative Humidity: 45 ~ 85% RH
(2) the installation should pay attention to the following conditions
• Condensation dramatic changes in the ambient temperature may cause
• corrosive and flammable gases
• Direct vibration or shock the main structure
• Water, oil, chemicals, fumes or vapor contamination
• excessive dust, salt, or metal powder
• Air conditioning blowing straight
• direct sunlight
• radiated heat accumulation place
Second, the installation process
(1) In accordance with the disk in the disk to play the hole size for mounting a rectangular square hole of the instrument.
(2) When more than one meter is installed, the distance between the two holes left and right should be greater than 25mm; distance between the upper and lower hole should be larger than 30mm.
(3) The instrumentation, embedded within the disk openings
(4) Install the devices into the mounting bracket slot.
(5) pushed tight mounting bracket, the instrument and the disk is firmly bonded with a screwdriver to tighten the screws, but to prevent over-tighten.
Third, the shape and size of the disk hole (unit: mm)
| model || Surface box (W * H) || Appearance (W * H * D) || Hole size (width * height) |
| XMTG-7000 ||48*48 ||44*44*100 || (44+1) *(44+1) |
| XMTE-7000 ||48*96 ||44*92*100 || (44+1) *(92+1) |
| XMTF-7000 ||96*48 ||92*44*100 || (92+1) *(44+1) |
| XMTD-7000 ||72*72 ||68*68*100 || (68+1) *(68+1) |
| XMT-7000 ||160*80 ||152*76*65 || (152+1) *(76+1) |
| XMTA-7000 ||96*96 ||92*92*100 || (92+1) *(92+1) |
Fourth, the size
Panel members and names
1, the measured value (PV) display (Red)
* Display of measured value (PV)
* Display Parameter name
* Measuring circuit anomaly represented
2, the set value (SV) display (Green)
* Display settings
* Display Data Description
* Control circuit anomaly represented
3, the light
* When self-tuning indicator (AT) (green) Auto-tuning work lights
* Control output indication (OUT) (green) control output lit
* The first warning indicator (AL1) (red) alarm output ceiling light
* The second warning indicator (AL2) (Red) Lit when alarm output
4, function keyboard SET
* SV setting: press the SET button, SV bit flashes (PV display contents remain unchanged), the remaining three keys can be used to modify the data.
* Hold down the SET button for 5 seconds to enter the parameter level.
5, the shift key (??)
* In the parameter setting state, as the shift key
6, subtraction key ()
* In the parameter setting state, as subtrahend key
7, addend key (•)
* In the parameter setting state, as addend key
Terminal constitution (Shown in the accompanying instrument case prevail, subject to change without notice)
(1) thermocouple input, you should use the corresponding compensation wire.
(2) RTD input, use low resistance and the same cross-sectional area, the same material, with three wires length.
(3) Input signal line should be away from the instrument power cord, power supply line and load line to avoid noise interference.
(4) The instrument power line power supply is generally not the subject line interference, such as when it is interference, you must use the noise filter, noise filter should be used to note the following:
1, shortening the power cord twisting lay length, the shorter the distance the better.
2, install noise filter on the dashboard and the ground, minimize noise filter output wiring short distance with the instrument terminals.
3. Do not install the switch in insurance and noise filter output, this will reduce the effect of noise filter.
After (5) Power opened the relay output of the instrument needs 5-6 seconds of preparation time, such as a signal circuits using an external link, please relay with delay.
(6) Do not over tighten the screw terminals, in addition, you should use the appropriate terminal screw lug.
Instrument operation process
First, the sequence of each mode Hu
1), PID controller * PID control for high-precision control applications, system configuration can achieve reasonable accuracy of ± 1 digit.
2), two-position controller * Two-position control is suitable for controlling the temperature within a certain range, and its temperature range can be achieved by changing the P value (P maximum range is 1 ~ 250 ℃ or 0.1 ~ 25.0 ℃) .P Value Example: If SV = 100 ℃, P = 30 ℃, the actual temperature ranges: 85 ~ 115 ℃.
Second, the description of each mode of operation
In XMTE-7231 K 0 ~ 600 ℃, for example, assume the instrument at an ambient temperature of 20 ℃, the requirement set value is 150 ℃, in the case of peripheral instruments correctly completed wiring, described the process of its operation (two-position control Meter XMTE-7031 K power and set operation 0 ~ 600 ℃ and the former is also the same):
1) power meter
2) to set the value of the modification meter (six-step, see illustration):
3) into the auto-tuning strong state operating instructions
When the temperature control effect is not ideal, you can set to change the PID parameters by auto-tuning operation is as follows:
Note: After auto-tuning setup is complete, (AT) indicator on the instrument panel lights, instruments based on the entire heating system calculates the most suitable P, I, D parameters, setting the length of time and system conditions related to the operator should be patient, self-tuning instrument into the working state, the output for the switching control, the controlled temperature value object after the secondary oscillation, AT lamp goes out, the instrument whereby the calculated optimal PID parameters, and automatically save INSTRUMENT began by self-tuning the results of normal operation, the auto-tuning parameter setting 'ATU' is automatically set to '0000' Save To use auto-tuning must 'ATU' parameter is set to '0001' in order to restart the auto-tuning. In the tuning process , if the half-way and exit from tuning, find 'ATU' in the parameter level, press '' key, the lower row of display shows '0000', press (SET) key to confirm, AT indicator is off, to exit from Tuning.
Third, each mode menu
Explanation of the parameters and functions
Set PID parameters
1), when the temperature control effect is not ideal, it can be changed by self-tuning PID parameters should be noted that when the load is multistage heating series (such as extrusion machine) where certain to enter the auto-tuning process, should be kept around Sec temperature change, otherwise it will affect the auto-tuning effects.
2), PID parameters set manually:
P: proportional band (heating side), such as overshoot can increase the proportion of big band as desired heating time can be reduced quickly proportional band Generally, the better the insulation properties of the system, P value smaller, such as. worse insulation properties, P shall be taken as the greater
I: an integral time, such as temperature fluctuations, should lengthen the integration time, and vice versa may reduce system integration time lag generally more severe, longer integration time.
D: is the differential time, and generally (1/5 ~ 1/4) I.
How to set the switching difference position adjustment instrument: (Limited to two control instruments)
When pure position control mode, there must be a suitable switching difference (also known as switching difference or dead zone), switching difference too small, frequent exchanges and contacts and reduce the life of the operation, resulting in the controlled switching difference too great value fluctuation becomes large. In some cases (such as air-conditioning temperature control) can be used to set the controlled switching difference value is stable within the setting range, to avoid wastage. In general, the switching difference is set to the full scale of 0.3 % is more appropriate. The average difference between the set value assigned to switch up and down, ie switching difference being equal to the main loop setpoint. That set point deviation of 0% in the 7000 series meter. Press (SET) button for about five seconds, then the instrument parameter setting level, according to the set operating procedures Press (SET) button when the main display window becomes 'P' symbol, the sub-display is the difference between the window display is switched by you to use '??' '•' '' press the button to reset the bit (SET) key, the parameters can be input meter, according to a new switching difference set value is automatically adjusted (when switching difference meter factory setting is 0.3% of full scale about) .
What caused the error correction sensor:
In practice, due to various reasons can not be installed in an ideal sensor measurement area, and the sensor itself with a certain amount of error, then the received signal meter will not reflect the correct value, which causes the user in some cases misunderstanding, or the authenticity of influence and control, for which the display value correction is necessary sometimes you just Meter Setup program, in the parameter setting layer, when the last row of the main display window appears 'SC' symbol conduct you can press the aforementioned way lower display window correction setting values, and then press the function button to complete the revised value when the input meter (meter factory correction value 0, when used to prevent the right to amend the instrument but not correct) .
How to set upper and lower alarm values:
If you choose the instrument alarm contact output function while being less than, please set the lower limit value to the lower limit of the range of the instrument alarm, the alarm limit value is set to the upper limit of the range of the instrument, which can reduce the power consumption of the instrument, the instrument can work at lower supply voltages. Press (SET) button for about three seconds, when the main display shows 'AL1' symbol, the sub-display window display is the first alarm value, you can use the '??' • ',' casual button to change the setting. When the main display shows 'AL2' symbol, the sub-display window display is the second alarm. Since switching difference factor, when you set the alarm limit value subtract 1 word, namely as to 800 ℃, alarm, NA me when setting the alarm limit value is set at 799 ℃; while to set the lower limit alarm value, you should add a word, so that the instrument can be verbatim timely alarm, when the measured value is less than the lower limit alarm, AL2 lights, limit relay; when the measured value is higher than the upper limit alarm, AL1 lights, ceiling relay.
Fault display and judgment